Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Intense Nutrients

go
Intense Nutrients Go

52 posts in this topic
On ‎02‎/‎08‎/‎2018 at 2:29 PM, Intense Nutrients said:

For information and query’s regarding INTENSE NUTRIENTS GO, GO+ this is the place to be.

Very disappointed with this company to be honest. I sent them an e mail through their enquiry form a couple of days ago and heard nothing. I need some nutrients but I will stick with H&G

@Larry Badgeley  Give them a chance! I wouldn't let a little setback put you off. There are a few of us using their range now and I've yet to hear of any complaints. My plants are looking very healthy at the moment and I'm ready to make the change full time I think. 

There's something good about using British nutes as well. 

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, monkeypig said:

@Larry Badgeley  Give them a chance! I wouldn't let a little setback put you off. There are a few of us using their range now and I've yet to hear of any complaints. My plants are looking very healthy at the moment and I'm ready to make the change full time I think. 

There's something good about using British nutes as well. 

I hear what you are saying man. But where can I buy them if not from their website? They have very positive reviews, but without actually being able to purchase them makes them a little redundant. Maybe I'll try again. 

12 hours ago, Larry Badgeley said:

Very disappointed with this company to be honest. I sent them an e mail through their enquiry form a couple of days ago and heard nothing. I need some nutrients but I will stick with H&G

8 hours ago, Larry Badgeley said:

I hear what you are saying man. But where can I buy them if not from their website? They have very positive reviews, but without actually being able to purchase them makes them a little redundant. Maybe I'll try again. 

Intense Nutrients consist of a only a few members of staff, they don't have large offices and a huge customer service team, so it may take them a bit longer to reply to you than some of the multi nationals
You can also order direct from them, it says so at the top of their stockist page :yep:

2 people like this

I'd rather support a local British firm. Their gear is spot on!

Edited by crticalcontent
Danger of being a prick
1 person likes this

11 hours ago, Joolz said:

Intense Nutrients consist of a only a few members of staff, they don't have large offices and a huge customer service team, so it may take them a bit longer to reply to you than some of the multi nationals
You can also order direct from them, it says so at the top of their stockist page :yep:

Thanks for that Joolz. Have to disagree about ordering direct from them. I have tried to. It states: "Contact us to order" https://www.intensenutrients.com/contact

All that does is to send them an e mail which I did on Monday. But I have heard nothing.

give them a ring mate they will be able to help you out  (0)1278 661 476 is the number 

its worth waiting for ;)

1 person likes this