Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AI Shadow

AI Shadow back for more punishment

Hey my fellow GG'ers. After a fairly long hiatus im back in the saddle. How has this season been treating you all? I missed my shot for another grow this year but got big plans for next. I suppose this topic is for old faces and new friends to tell me what strains are impressing you all this year. I'll catch up with the grow diaries soon i promise. 

:haveadab: AI Shadow

4 people like this

Posted (edited)

Good to see you back.  And I look forward to following your grow next year :yep:

need anything, give me a shout.   cheers

P.S  this year probably not a bad season to miss anyway,  so fucking dry. 

Edited by Amarillo slim
3 people like this

Alright shadow, you didn't fall off another bike did you? Ha ha nice to see you about again ;)

3 people like this

Welcome back @AI Shadow :lucky: 

3 people like this

what strains are impressing you all this year

Welcome back. Royal mazar was impressive I'll be doing plenty of them next year.

2 people like this

Good to see some familiar faces :cheers:. Nah BeeZee, no bike accident this time though i have spent time in hospital this year lol. Just been busy with life getting in the way of my favourite place to spend time. Whos all got a diary then? Mazar always crops up but i fear up here in the north it would turn to mush quickly :(

AI Shadow

1 person likes this

Hope hospital visit nothing to serious.  Life does get i the way somtimes doesn't it lol 

Got a little diary going,  not that I really update or post much, as above. 

Ive got a few lines that will do well at your lat.  fems. 

3 people like this

@AI Shadow there's a lot of guerrilla diaries in the breeders sections ;)

All sorted health wise now?

1 person likes this

Amarillo, il stop in and have a look. Aye Bee, im good now. Plates in my jaw but back at work and helping some mates sort out their indoors atm.

AI Shadow

2 people like this