Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
onwardsandupwards666

Flower boost

What’s people’s choices on boosts been using overdrive just wondering if anyone has any preferences, recommendations,also feed charts?? Growing in coco using canna any suggestions appreciated thanks in advance 

I used canna boost a few times, wasn't too bad, bit pricey but was ok, then switched to hesi boost which is cheaper and still does alright. 

Less is more though I find too much additives impair the flavour imo

Don't use pk13/14 either :thumbdown:

MPK Mono-Potassium Phosphate

It’s cheap & is the main ingredient in most flowering boosters.

1 person likes this

None. They are not needed

Owd

9 people like this

My first grow was well better than my second one. I used boost, big bud & bud candy for the second run and it fucked the bud up I think. I'm sticking with A+B only now, and at half strength, I might give them some boost but only because I got it now and only minimal doses.

Less is definitely more. All them boosters are damaging if given to much of.

Thanks for your feed back lads appreciated 

Iv tried all sorts over the years,  none really ever stand up to the hype and for the price of most of the minor increase isn't worth it,  simple PK 13/14 does the trick for me although I notice above that bubbly82 is saying not to, care to give some insight into this? PK is the only boost iv ever had that actually works, literally every grow iv ever seen in person uses PK

4 hours ago, Tigstar82 said:

Iv tried all sorts over the years,  none really ever stand up to the hype and for the price of most of the minor increase isn't worth it,  simple PK 13/14 does the trick for me although I notice above that bubbly82 is saying not to, care to give some insight into this? PK is the only boost iv ever had that actually works, literally every grow iv ever seen in person uses PK

Try without it and you will see very little to no difference. 

1 person likes this

PK is hard to flush out, it affects the burn and flavour, maybe adds a few trichs but I don't think its worth it really

I never use boost at full strength either and stop using it around week 5. Buds without all the shite taste so much better imo

I’ve used with & without & can see a visible difference when I pk boost towards the end of a grow. Providing the plant in question is 100% health wise the pk boost drives bud production. If the plant in question is not 100% then the pk is likely to have little effect or even hamper them.

That’s my experience anyway.

1 person likes this

The effectiveness of a pk booster is dependant on the amount of pk in the base nutes ;) 

1 person likes this

Maybe if you are only usng base. Towards the end of the 2 week pk window (as I call it) my base is down to 1g per 10L & my mpk is upto 10g per 10L. That's a large plant in perfect health mind you.

The point is you have to know what is in the base nutes before you can make a decision ;) If you buy a can from a supermarket that was missing its label you cant tell if the contents will benefit from adding double cream or gravy..could be catfood ;) Opening the can will tell you whats in it but that doesnt work with nutes. If in doubt, add nowt ;)

On 7/10/2018 at 10:03 AM, Owderb said:

None. They are not needed

Owd

Do you ever get sick of answering the same questions lol.

I always expect to see a post from you when i see this question come up 

2 people like this