Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sarahnya

Lively Strain Wanted?

32 posts in this topic

Well for my first grow I picked Northern Lights which is quite chilled. 

I think for my second I'd like something more lively and suitable for the daytime. Any recommendations appreciated. I'll be growing in soil and tent is 1.2  x 2m tall. 

1 person likes this

lots to choose from .. try a Sat dom , Haze strain for example .... personally I quite like psychodelia from Sweet Seeds 

1 person likes this

some indicas when cut a bit early give a lively effect too imo, or one strain I would defo like to try is disco biscuit :bong:

1 person likes this

Back in the day, Power Plant from Dutch Passion. Easy, quick and more Sat than Indica, quite capable of outrageous yields if grown well. 

2 people like this

Oldtimes - ask joolz if he's got any left

Nothing makes me more productive whilst smoking

1 person likes this

43 minutes ago, monkeypig said:

Oldtimes - ask joolz if he's got any left

Nothing makes me more productive whilst smoking

What he said. Certainly makes you motivated but Ive been pretty confused on it at times, makes for a lethal combination. Its like nothing else. Weed 2.0

3 people like this

Just now, Hot_Rock said:

Ive been pretty confused on it at times,

That would be the almost complete lack of body load. Deceives you into having another joint then another until you suddenly realise how high you are.  

3 people like this

@monkeypigAint that the truth, the buzz is from the eyes up!

1 person likes this

I used to get a great body stone off the Oldtimes, when I say body stone I don't mean couch locked, more like the ready break advert, like a warm glow,:yep: unfortunately, it's a bit too introspective for me to smoke every night so its a rare treat for me.:yinyang:

2 people like this

I've been smoking "liverpool lemon" today which is proper wirey, I've been really enjoying it. It could be Amnesia / SSH though which is something I would say I didn't like but its lovely... wonder if I hadn't had the real deal before.

4 people like this

best sativa high ive had from anything ive ever grew, was from the third dimension from tga/ subcool. proper up high were i used to be cleaning and doing stuff im not doing now while smoking em dog thats a full on indica. man i love this em dog, but i wish i had me my cut of the third dim still. i only grew out 3 seeds, got 3 females of the 3/d all 3 were good smokes, great taste too, full on lemons and mango taste. 

all the best with your search. s1:yinyang:

2 people like this

speaking of mango .. Mango Haze is a goodun for twitching a bit , grows like fuck too 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

If you want lively do what the others have been saying and go for (insert name here) haze. Anything haze will be more lively and head high rather than a body load. 

Something else to consider is to go down the landrace route, things like Durban poison for example. African strains tend to be 100% sativa.  

Also don't forget Dr Grinspoon! Smoked some in the dam and I think it was the most head heavy dope I've ever smoked. I was literally skigh high, wonderful experience!

Edited by healingofanation
1 person likes this

if you can get it oldtimes is daytime rocket fuel she was not bread for taste but for effect

and what an effect it is .

1 person likes this

Have to say i purchased some stardog/dawg a few months ago and it was a truly wonderful smoke, bit harsh on the throat but i was absolutely buzzing. Not had a smoke like that in years! I wiped my job list out in about half an hour with a big stupid grin on my boat and it lasted a good couple of hours too. Inspired me to grow tbh and I'm closing in on chopping my first big head seeds dogstar dawg in the next couple of weeks so I'll post an update. 

2 people like this