Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

GaianMonkey

Best growing book/guide?

Hi all

I love a good read and was wondering what growing books anyone could recommend. T'internet is awesome for info, especially here, but a great book has a different feel to it.

Cheers

I'm the same , nothing beats a book that you can hold in your hands

Cannabis Cultivator: A Step-By-Step Guide to Growing Marijuana Paperback – 1 Feb 2009

by Jeff Ditchfield (Author)

4.4 out of 5 stars 5 customer reviews

as helped and assisted by members of this community :)

4 people like this

I might well get pelters for this but, Jorge Cervantes cannabis encyclopedia is worth a look.

ive learnt things from it which I never knew aboiut before.

its not the best but it would be a good place to start for  someone new to growing

2 people like this

If you're going organic I would suggest 

Jeff Lowenfels - Teaming with nutrients 

Teaming with microbes 

HTH 

:yinyang:

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

+1 for Jorge. Has anyone caught his DVDs ? I saw one where he's touring grows and higlighting issues, before sampling some bud ...

One thing which is worth bearing in mind is that US and UK growers seem to have different "gotos" and preferences. It seems they know about DWC (Jorge mentions it) but it's not really big over there ?

But then a country that size, you'd be bonkers not to at least contemplate a GG.

Greg Greens Cannabis Bible is also an awesome read. Plus his Breeders Bible is pretty much the last word on the subject. 

e2a: I love books too. But remember this is 21st Century Britain, which Orwell would never have imagined. If you get caught with a shelf full of books about growing, there's no way the CPS won't try and up the charges. And a judge will see it that you planned it all in advance - so you can't claim you popped a seed "to see what happened".

Edited by JimmyPage
1 person likes this