Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Northernmonkey94

Newbie to site

21 posts in this topic

Just wanted to make a post saying hi , as im new to the site , just seeing how others manage to get the high grade indoors in the uk , enjoy speaking and comparing notes on my strains that i grow . look forward to speaking to you all , Peace Tom.

6 people like this

im new myself mate, first grow infact. seems to be going well. kept things basic..not too much neuts. just invested in a scorpion 6" fan and long carbon filter. absolutely no smell at all in my house. what strain are you growing currently?

1 person likes this

21 minutes ago, Northernmonkey94 said:

Just wanted to make a post saying hi , as im new to the site , just seeing how others manage to get the high grade indoors in the uk , enjoy speaking and comparing notes on my strains that i grow . look forward to speaking to you all , Peace Tom.

Good to have you on board :thumsup:

16 minutes ago, newbiedean said:

im new myself mate, first grow infact. seems to be going well. kept things basic..not too much neuts. just invested in a scorpion 6" fan and long carbon filter. absolutely no smell at all in my house. what strain are you growing currently?

To you both :hippy:

3 people like this

That's good any time is a good time to start growing , Im doing Blue dream haze , Stardog 2 diff fenos , La chocolat, Lemon cookies , Lem og kush Probs missed a few out lol . I 'm using a 1.2x2.4 x2m height tent, i use long 600m ? rhino filter pro with 6 in fan off it and 4 inch fan intake with 18 in oscillating fan and small desk fan under canopy its all scrog netted up and just looking at last 5 weeks of flower so really starting to see the swell on them nugs , whats stage your grow up too and what strains you using mate ? also welcome to the site hehe nice to chat to like minded friendly folks . I also have small mother room , With few Dog and Lem og kush which i'm going to mother for mix of cuts of next crop ..

2 people like this

Thankyou for the welcome Fonz  :bong:

1 person likes this

Welcome, all. Good to have you on board :haveadab: Good luck with your grows.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

oh mate you sound like you know more about this than me, im just doing white russian and incredible bulk. mainly because they are both forgiving for learners. you use coco or soil mate? ive just got 6 on the go that are 3 weeks into flower (5 weeks off finish) and 6 about to go under metal halide that will be my next lot. im toying with the idea of doing the last week of flower under metal halide as someone suggested it helps resin and trichome buildup?? i really dont want to f##k them up though haha. il try get some pics up later

Edited by newbiedean
1 person likes this

8 minutes ago, newbiedean said:

oh mate you sound like you know more about this than me, im just doing white russian and incredible bulk. mainly because they are both forgiving for learners. you use coco or soil mate? ive just got 6 on the go that are 3 weeks into flower (5 weeks off finish) and 6 about to go under metal halide that will be my next lot. im toying with the idea of doing the last week of flower under metal halide as someone suggested it helps resin and trichome buildup?? i really dont want to f##k them up though haha. il try get some pics up later

I don't know if you're talking to me or Fonz? I use Coco with ecothrive charge premixed in. Remo nutrients. 

2 people like this

I've never dabbed dave hehehe , im sure im missing out so im told hehe, and iv got 22 or thereabouts in total and i grow in biobizz all mix soil , i veg / propagation under a 250 cfl but sometimes stick them in garden let them get some of the good stuff direct from the sun. I would finish them under a 600 hps or which ever light u used to get them to to wk 5 of flower in my humble opinion if its not broke dont fix it hehe , you seeing trichomes build up and nugs swelling nicely im assuming ? and i'm just a bit of a geek really i live for weed , so i try to find out most i can from as many sources i suppose they right when they say variety is spice of life , also pics would be awesome they sound like some real nice strains for sure.Trichlomes production is very much so dependant on the temps and general humidity as much as the strain your doing too , but never really changed light in the flower period but i may be wrong. Peace 

1 person likes this

@Northernmonkey94 Never really been into the soil growing always coco and now with ecothrive is brilliant. I'm growing HSO. strains at the moment HSO Black Dog and Chocolate Mint OG  and bubbas Gift. About 25 in total 15 in flower week 2  rest in veg. 

2 people like this

thanks dave. im growing in plagron batmix atm. ionic neuts but skipped the grow neuts as the batmix is loaded so im told. started ionic bloom as soon as i flipped to 12/12. im doing 1 day of plain water every couple of weeks also. gonna use a pk booster from week 4 flower til flush as reccommended by a friend

1 person likes this

hi tom yes im using a dual spec and even though its great for veg and flower i am led to believe mh is still better for veg (even though lumens are 30,000 less on the same wattage) . im concidering trying dual spec for veg at some point. there is so many ways to grow and they all have their own merits. i guess il just find my way of doing it over time.

2 people like this

2 minutes ago, newbiedean said:

thanks dave. im growing in plagron batmix atm. ionic neuts but skipped the grow neuts as the batmix is loaded so im told. started ionic bloom as soon as i flipped to 12/12. im doing 1 day of plain water every couple of weeks also. gonna use a pk booster from week 4 flower til flush as reccommended by a friend

@newbiedean Cool I used that a while ago ionic was not that happy with it, so I changed to Remo what a difference that made. Also, the coco with ecothrive charge is amazing roots go mad on it. Well, all the best with your grows and get some pictures up, there are plenty of educated people on here who know their stuff, so if you get stuck just ask on here someone will be able to help you :skin_up:Oh and I've never dabbed either :yinyang:

3 people like this

this is white russian 3 weeks into flower. more images to come i just need to make them into smaller files :wallbash:

large.IMG_20180609_201215.jpglarge.IMG_20180609_201153.jpg

1 person likes this

large.IMG_20180609_201146.jpglarge.IMG_20180609_201138.jpg

2 people like this