Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Oceanwisdom

Really Fruity Strains

30 posts in this topic

a few spring to mind,  reserva privada freebies gave me two super fruity strains years ago when they were hot...silver LA was all juicy fruit chewing gum, lovely. stacked kush was super lemon lime citrus funk. also paradise delahaze deserves a mention with its tropical fruit boquet, doesnt quite translate to taste though. i honestly wish i had a mother of that  silverLA. no good buying a pack now and looking...also tangie is nice, but i build up a tolerance to it quickly.

anything with grapefruit , tangie,cali o, there are a lot of berry skunks out there too.

so much to chose from too.

Iv has some super ice grapefruit off a shit grower and it was bone dry un cured, and it smelt like Skittles way before this zlittles craze. 

Also iv grown Dinafems Purple Afghan Kush my farourite being a strain that smelled exsactly like love heart sweets.

Im A big fan of the old school strains. I like Super Lemon ,G-13, DJ Short Blueberry. I don’t really fall for all these new strains cookies and what not. Although I have got some of VIC’s cooking the Forum cut- LBL- SAGE which will be grown out at some stage,and documented on here should have some decent terps in that line up!!!

1 person likes this

My most fruity plants I've grown to date is Mater Kush - High THC, lovely solid buds which go rock hard, tingling face & round the eyes, followed by a lovely body stone, serious red-eye & smells & tastes really fruity indeed!

Some bud shots:

large.IMAG0832_1.jpglarge.IMAG0837_1.jpglarge.IMAG0871_1.jpglarge.IMAG0872_1.jpglarge.IMAG0873_1.jpg

Enjoy! :bong:

3 people like this

jilly bean is seriously fruity along with green crack from hso. But the most fruity strain ive grew is strawberry haze from greenhouse, tastes exactly like strawberries and has red hairs with a energetic (makes you sweat) high.

1 person likes this

fruitiest strain ive come across in years and i cant speak highly enough of it ..sexbud -female seeds ..unbelievably fruity .

On 08/06/2018 at 11:08 PM, Oceanwisdom said:

Heya Guys,

Ive recently grown out some Dinafem Blue Cheese and am really, really pleased with it. However, I'm looking for something fruitier.

Back in Buckinghamshire about 15 years ago there was this stuff known as "tutti" or "tutti fruity". It was amazing and I'm still searching for it or anything similar.

Whats the fruitiest strain you can recommend?  

Seen it on the dark web mate looked good 

1 hour ago, GrowYaBoat said:

jilly bean is seriously fruity along with green crack from hso. But the most fruity strain ive grew is strawberry haze from greenhouse, tastes exactly like strawberries and has red hairs with a energetic (makes you sweat) high.

ahh at last someone who has grew the strawberry haze out. ive smoked it in the dam in greenhouse coffee shop but its never been in stock all the other time tho. :yinyang: great full on strawberry taste with a great high to it. one thing ive wanted to grow for years is this strain

how many seeds did you grow out of the s/berry haze and did it stretch like crazy in flowering ? any pics ? cheers smokie1:punk:

Edited by smokie1 b c f c

1 minute ago, smokie1 b c f c said:

ahh at last someone who has grew the strawberry haze out. ive smoked it in the dam in greenhouse coffee shop but its never been in stock all the other time tho. :yinyang: great full on strawberry taste with a great high to it. one thing ive wanted to grow for years is this strain

how many seeds did you grow out of the s/berry haze and did it stretch like crazy in flowering ? any pics ? cheers smokie1:punk:

I used to grow it out in fem version around 4 years ago , plants were trouble free with a typical haze style bud structure that elongates to all bud like those totem pole stretching kush phenos. Goes from 9-12-14 weeks flower with expected variation in phenos . I think i had the 12 week hybrid that leans more to the swiss sativa side with a strawberry smell and taste. If i had the space i would grow this strain all the time because of its unrivalled taste to strawberry. Its a lovely day time high ,clear and introspective and has anti depression effects. Pure connoisseur quality would do even better in soil with organics as i done in them in coco.Not bad for a greenhouse strain.

1 person likes this

sounds good from seed @GrowYaBoat as i say i have smoked it in the dam, but never grew it out being from g/house i thought no chance in getting something strawberry tasting from a 5 pack of fem seeds, but by the sounds of it the strawberry taste is dominant from the fem seeds. would you say i would get a strawberry pheno out of a 5 pack ? 

yeah i thought the flowering times would vary being a haze hybrid. thanks for the speedy reply mate. :yep:

Just now, smokie1 b c f c said:

sounds good from seed @GrowYaBoat as i say i have smoked it in the dam, but never grew it out being from g/house i thought no chance in getting something strawberry tasting from a 5 pack of fem seeds, but by the sounds of it the strawberry taste is dominant from the fem seeds. would you say i would get a strawberry pheno out of a 5 pack ? 

yeah i thought the flowering times would vary being a haze hybrid. thanks for the speedy reply mate. :yep:

Yeah, i used to run 5 packs all the time mate . Its defo a strain worth searching through to find a keeper for sure pal will probz come up with something even better . look for the phenos with a robust structure and go from there as the haze phenos are a long flower, like 14+ on some. The taste and high is magnificent i tell thee:yep:

1 person likes this

Just finished a Dinafem critical jack and that is very lemony.

1 person likes this

11 minutes ago, smokie1 b c f c said:

Was it defo arjans strawberry haze you tried in coffee shop ? Taste exactly like stawberries?

My go to for fuity flavour and taste is Sweet Seeds Cream Mandarin !     Tastes wonderful and the flavours literally leaves you with a wet mouth.  

The added sweetness makes it very moreish as opposed to tangy zesty sour fruit,  very impressive.  

2 people like this

12 minutes ago, GrowYaBoat said:

Was it defo arjans strawberry haze you tried in coffee shop ? Taste exactly like stawberries?

yeah i got it in the greenhouse seeds coffee shop, with the glass floor with the coi carp in. arjans strawberry haze, ive been a few times since then,and its never been in stock since. must be the long flowering time as you say mate. i always guessed that it was a clone only for the strawberry taste, and maybe they lost it due to dutch raids by police. now i know its probly due to no one growing it because of the long flowering times. :unsure:

great taste and high tho aint it mate. il be buying a 5 pack in the future now you say the strawberry phenos are to be had in the fem seeds. thanks for your help growyaboat. :yinyang:

:punk:

1 person likes this