Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Inspiration101

Old times x Old times

104 posts in this topic

so your 56 or so days in ? looking like they are going to give you lots of flowers.

some oltimes push out white hairs till week 10. i would start taking her down from around 65 days.

maybe do batches ? fuck knows im not telling you how to suck eggs bro did you take any cuts ?

Posted (edited)

7 minutes ago, catfish said:

so your 56 or so days in ? looking like they are going to give you lots of flowers.

some oltimes push out white hairs till week 10. i would start taking her down from around 65 days.

maybe do batches ? fuck knows im not telling you how to suck eggs bro did you take any cuts ?

Yea, I'm in mixed minds and all opinions welcomed for sure !

The leaves are not really dieing yet.  I could do with filling my jars as they are totally empty so would rather wait as long as possible to get as much as possible.  I am worried that I am breaking my own rule on only having 8 plants as currently have 18.

I did not take cuttings.

Loadsa thoughts lol

Edited by Inspiration101
1 person likes this

haha plant numbers can creep up over the years.

are  they on water only  now ?

@catfish  Nope, just getting a splash of biobizz biobloom every other watering.  Have been real tight on the food, they have only ever seen fishmix, bloom & ecothrive charge.  

Since I have kept everything organic all the way through I will just water during the final week.

2 people like this

good work bro. you have done a great with minimal amount of feed to keep them that green.

must be years of growing experience aye.

mate im sure your in for a treat. the oldtimes should come with a heath warning "might cause paranoia or make you do very silly stuff".

1 person likes this

@catfish  Fingers crossed for a strong finish, just gotta continue leaving them alone as much as possible - That is what years of experience has taught me lol

Having sent the wife away recently, and adopting a new lifestyle, my mind is clear and ready for the paranoia ! :D

2 people like this

i gave my pal some oldtimes x blues to a pal of mine, he was going through some difficulties that i didnt know about .

he returned it a week later.

2 people like this

Sunday.  Crazy day.  Had a good inspection of the entire shed and can see that the two tallest Old Times on the left of the tent show their flowers to be fully fat and ripe, each individual flower is swollen and quite resiny.

There is a 3rd, I am unsure of, maybe chop her during the coming week.  Numbers 4 and 5 are not far behind at all.  They will be down at next weekend latest by the looks of them, just a few more branches to show as swollen and then its lumberjack time.

No photos for now, am busy cropping :D

As before, it really is minimal chopping and trimming time as the bud to leaf ratio is incredibly high.  Just plucked the leaves off by hand and a quick trim of the smaller ones around the buds.......easy peasy, barely a chore !!!  I hate trimming, so can't rate them highly enough for a really easy end finish job ;)

Photo's later !

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Ok, just stopping at two plants down, the two biggest, on the left.  They are seriously manicured and setup for a nice easy dry in one of those massive multi tier drying nets.  The chopping took no time at all, if anything I over manicured them.

Plan is currently to dry out all the leaves and trim which are in one great big box and run it through the bubble bags.  Going to use my portable washing machine, load it with ice, do the magic and come up with a sizeable lump of hash.

Not going to mess around with different grades, just going to mash it all together then allow it some time to cure up.  That's the current plan, however I reserve the right to change my mind :D

Here are a few pictures.  Next weeks update will be better, more photos, those trich shots, bud shots, will overload on photo's.

OT 1 & 2 just before getting chopped : 

large.5b797a6ec6dc7_OT12week9prechop.jpg

OT 3,4,5  - with a cheeky Cream47 or two on the left photobombing :D

large.5b797a8b117e1_OT345week9.JPG

OT 4

large.5b797a9565582_OT4week9.JPG

OT 2 pre chop 

large.5b797a73a45ea_OT2week9prechop.JPG

The tops of OT 3 & 4

large.5b797a7f870ed_OT34topweek9.JPG

Edited by Inspiration101
9 people like this

Niiiice :thumsup:

1 person likes this

Little mid week update.   

All the Old Times are down, trimmed, and on the drying rack.  All told, looks like a good haul. 

The three I chopped just now had lots of real fat nuggets, individual flowers all stacked on top of one another, they feel quite hefty and weighty.  Sticky and stinky of course, quite dark n dank n diesely I suppose - My nose sucks ;)

The best big fat top I have not massacred into smaller buds.  Once it is dry I shall update my avatar image :D

Photos to follow in the next day or 7.  Will be good to get it all slow dried and bagged up for some cure time.

I can see that I had not fed them as much as they would have liked, and I could have snipped off all those smaller buds running from the branches, just leaving the tops and maybe the one beneath it.

Topping worked out well, at first I thought it had more leaf than the others but taking my time to sit back and look at them all on the rack it is clear leaf ratio is the same, just all those big heads could have been much bigger, potentially their own donkey dicks had I followed the BioBizz recommended dosages.

They do well as light feeders, but from what I see, next time I will be loading them up and see what they can take !

I got a decent lump of fingerhash, took some effort to smoke it mixed in with some of OT weed........am buzzing and wittering......:hippy:

Just waiting on mega mixed kebab and onion rings delivery........

3 people like this

Well, thats been a busy period of time ! All the Old Times were chopped at week 10, was a nice easy task.  I will take a load more close ups of the dried end result in a week or so once they have cured a little.

Am happy ! Smoking it hand over fist now, gets me real high, its not a sleep smoke, keeps me buzzing, great stuff ! 

Here are a bucket of photos, more to follow of some trich shots and dry ice hash shots down the road.  

A load of shots :

large.5b8da5ede3a2f_OTtopbudd_209.JPGlarge.5b8da5b1b8088_OTtopbud_210.JPGlarge.5b8da566dbada_OT10weeksbudds_212.JPGlarge.5b8da5267676a_OT10weeksbud_214.JPGlarge.5b8da3f950c82_OldTimes10weeks_215.JPGlarge.5b8da42d9c664_OldTimesbud10weeks_217.JPGlarge.5b8da49913b98_OT410weeks_211.JPGlarge.5b8da4e492edb_OT10weeeksanotherbud_213.JPGlarge.5b8da3811edb4_OldTimes3and410weeks_216.JPG

7 people like this

A closing down update.  All has ended well, have just taken the buds out of their cure for some air and photos.

This stuff gets me really high and is not good if you want to sleep.  My mind races on it.  Its very smooth and earthy then creeps up on and next thing you know your mind is racing away.

Should come with a health hazard sticker ! ;)

All told, I got 320 grams of fine prime manicured buds, plus a big half box of leaf, trim and branch I have yet to turn into hash through the medium of dry ice.

I definitely underfed the Old Times, she can provide a good yield on very little food for sure, however in hindsight I wish I had fed them more ;)

A couple of pics of the plated product ! 

large.Oldtimes.JPG

And a close up 

large.5b9e08a1e2868_OldTimesCloseup.JPG

5 people like this

nice1....enjoy ur smoke man, got an original oldtimes jut put into flower.....:yinyang:

1 person likes this