Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

AKPOG

Master Kush

Hi everyone,

It's not very often I find a strain which I want to shout from the rooftops, but this latest Master Kush I've grown is nothing short of amazing! 

I got my seeds for this strain from Sensei Seeds. 

Ease of growing - Very Easy! In fact a joy & she doesn't seem phased by temperature & thrived when I was having trouble with my lights off temps  struggling to be above 16℃ during veg!  :thumsup:

Yield - Pretty good, above average, but the quality makes up for any yield shortfall! 

Smell - Fruity, Hash, pine undertones, but generally smelly & mouth watering! The smell gets better after drying & it's one of those strains that just smells awesome when the jar is opened!

Taste - smooth, sweet & fruity.

Bud structure - Very very dense, compact & just how I like it! 

Trichome coverage - excessive! From week 4 she is just covered! I'm growing two phenos & they are both pretty consistent, although the other pheno I haven't chopped yet, or smoked as she is a good week behind.

Effects: Strong, Cerebral high, starting with a lovely face tingling/massage, tingling eyelids & a beautiful heady high. Which soon follows with a lovely body stone, which lasts for hours! Ideal & perfect for vegetating!  :bong: 

Now for some pics in flowering order from 4 weeks:

large.IMAG0761_1.jpglarge.IMAG0796_1.jpglarge.IMAG0797_1.jpglarge.IMAG0789_1.jpglarge.IMAG0816_1.jpglarge.IMAG0817_1.jpglarge.IMAG0832_1.jpglarge.IMAG0837_1.jpg

The finished product, after 4 days drying for a sample smoke!large.IMAG0871_1.jpglarge.IMAG0872_1.jpglarge.IMAG0873_1.jpg

Let me know what you think, or if you've grown this strain before, and if you like it as much as I do!

Peace :yinyang:

8 people like this

I was looking at this strain to do in the future.

its meant to be banging.

I didn't know that sensi did a version, I was looking at nirvanas and humbowlts versions. Think Dutch passion do one too, but its hard to know who does the best one.

hopefully there will be others who have grown it who can add their opinions. 

nice post, and lovely bit of bud.

1 person likes this

Looks lovely man!

As above I also have this strain on my shortlist, I did Nirvana's version for my first grow and I'd love to do it again but slightly put off using Nirvana's stuff these days given the choice of genetics available. How many weeks were they in flower? Any chance of whole plant pics?

Enjoy your smoke. :)

:yinyang:

2 people like this

1 hour ago, Fry said:

Looks lovely man!

As above I also have this strain on my shortlist, I did Nirvana's version for my first grow and I'd love to do it again but slightly put off using Nirvana's stuff these days given the choice of genetics available. How many weeks were they in flower? Any chance of whole plant pics?

Enjoy your smoke. :)

:yinyang:

Thanks Fry, 

The flowering time for this strain & pheno is 9.5 weeks, although I could have chopped her at 8.5 weeks & still got a champion smoke. But it's well worth waiting for the final week!.

I'm doing her again as I was sensible enough to take a cutting & as soon as I have the space I'm flowering the mum which has been vegging for weeks & being trained by bondage! :chains: Plus another cutting I'm vegging now, especially as I love this strain & really believe it will be a good medicinal strain for my chronic back pain. 

They'll be in my tent with two Gorilla indica plants I'm doing from Dinafem, which are looking & smelling real good & could even overtake my Kush in appearance & smoke! Check out my diary on the Dinafem Gorilla.

Here's a pic or two of the whole plant, at 3 & 4 weeks flower.

large.IMAG0724_1.jpglarge.IMAG0725_1.jpg

It is an excellent strain to top, scrog, or just train like I did for an even canopy. 

Have you got a favorite strain mate? I'm always up for trying recommended strains.

Cheers :yinyang:

4 people like this

Awesome :D  definitely going to buy a few seeds for my next grow.

19 hours ago, AKPOG said:

Have you got a favorite strain mate? I'm always up for trying recommended strains.

I haven't grown loads of different strains mate, but Critical 2+ by Dinafem is my go to strain. Very fast growing and resilient, high yields and a lovely smoke with a perfect balance between head and body high. I'm currently growing a few in auto format while I build my new room. No camera atm though unfortunately.

:smokin:

1 person likes this

large.IMAG0876_1.jpgJust finished trimming......3hrs! :boxing:

Here's some sticky scissor hash:

large.IMAG0875_1.jpg

Smokes really nicely :bong:

5 people like this

I have to edit the yield review!

It's way above average & I got 180+ grammes off one plant in an 11litre pot, which shared the space with 4 other plants!! The buds are so dense I thought it looked like an average yield before I dried it all! 

It's really strong too, I almost whitey'd on the scissor hash, and I'm a seasoned toker! :haveadab:

:bong:

2 people like this