Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

ShmokeyJoe

In what order would you mix this?

Hey guys wondering if anyone could shed some light. I know this is the hydro section, I’m actually growing in soil. What order would I mix these in to avoid lock out?

Shogun Katana Roots

Formulex

Humbold Nutrient Master A&B as my base

Shogun Calmag

Shogun Silicon

thanks in advance!

Are you using all of them at the same time? You shouldn't need all that, especially in soil.

silicone first, then base nutes, then roots then cal mag, then formulex, but like bear says, I wouldn't be using all that, id just use base nutes and silicone, and only cal mag if it showed deficiencies

1 person likes this

personally i dont use any veg feed when in compost as potting up regularly there is no need,they get everything they need from the compost. 

so maybe if you must, just the roots and silicon while in veg...

final pot up just before 12/12 then just bloom feed from 2 weeks flower,one feed of calmag at 3 weeks bloom(no silicon or roots in bloom)then bloom feed alternating with plain water till a week from finish for me.

Always add additives first, and then add base nutrients until required E.C has been reached. 

1 person likes this