Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Chris1977

Home vape for all sorts of hash.

Hi vapour heads,

I am looking for a recommendation for a hand held home use vape (missus makes me stand outside to smoke) Its for smoking lots of differents types of hash. Some bubble, some hand rubbed, some sieved.

I have read a previous post in which the Yocan Torch gets a glowing recommendation. Just wondered if any one else has another recco? 

My priority is to to get the maximum flavour out of the hash over any other benefit. 

Thank you!

Hi @Chris1977Imo vapes don’t work well with hash that isn’t full melt. Most pressed hash just seems to give me endless whispy clouds that aren’t very enjoyable.  Kief vapes readily and for me is very enjoyable.

I have never used a yocan torch so probably shouldn’t comment but I think it’s just a portable enail and will probably burn your hash unless it’s  melty 

I only vape now and press my hash into rosin, if it’s flavour your seeking I would try some low temp dabs from your pressed hash. 

Atb

:haveadab:

1 person likes this

Thank you @golf.007

I have been smoking a small wood pipe for the last 10 years so this is all rocket science to me. 

i smoked pipes and bongs for over 20 years after I stopped smoking tabac, last year the herb started to make me cough but the bubblehash was worse, I got myself a boundless cf last summer and have never looked back, has a small cylinder for hash that slots into the main chamber I just love it.

1 person likes this

I agree with Golf, save the pressed hash for  smoking as it doesn’t vape properly.

Kief vapes really well so I don’t bother pressing it into hash these days.

1 person likes this

I use a yocan torch for bubble. As said, works best with full or near full melt. After some time using it, i find the coils get dirty quickly and then the flavour is not pleasant. These days I only use hash occasionally as it does taste so much nicer smoked. The yocan needs a bong really, so not a g4eat handheld. I sometimes use a weird Chinese thing called a Mr bald t for hash, looks just like a regular vape. Has a little ceramic bowl with a pancake coil. Again needs constant cleaning.

1 person likes this