Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

jadenugs

Whiteys on the Haze

21 posts in this topic

I got 100 of these for £1.99 :P

3 people like this

lol that is cheap! Still they're not for me, this year has been much easier getting plants to plots and planting out :)

2 people like this

@beezee

I know dude, I'll be getting some for next time lol they look the biz.

Priced them up at b&q other week :)

3 people like this

Looking good @jadenugs, some hard work has gone into the bramble location... I have also scouted a bramble location but there is no obvious was in... Which is a good thing... But also bad for me.. Also the soil is crap so will have to bring it to site, is this what you did through the tunnel? 

2 people like this

On 17/05/2018 at 3:42 PM, jadenugs said:

Cheers mate, everything has been a bit rushed at the last minute with not being able to find decent plots sooner. Hopefully everything should be ok but I'm not sure how much direct sunlight I'll get at the new plot 2 :)

Your going to do fine brother I'm confident in that  :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
1 person likes this

@MacGanja

Cheers mate, I haven't taken any soil to the plot, just using the Sandy soil there with added coco and organic moisture retainer which is basically a certain dried seaweed that holds many times it's volume in water once it's hydrated.

The tunnel is for stealth and the entrance is next to a bush so won't  be seen from anywhere hopefully :)

Good luck with yours dude.

@Dinafem-Mark

Cheers mate, I'm hoping so :)

Seeds were wet last weekend and went into compost on Sunday. 5 were up yesterday, one of each strain including the HSO ones. I'll update when they've all (hopefully) surfaced.

2 people like this