Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

badbillybob

gorilla glue x white widow, by expert seeds

16 posts in this topic

As per the title, has anyone grown it?

it was a freebie from attitude a while back, just wondered if it was any good, because there are a lot of crap GG #4 crosses out there?

2 people like this

Got one in soil a few weeks from choppy timey. Looks nice and frosty, with 2 biggg main buds (i topped it) and a load of nice mid sizers. I'll update when we know for sure. :skin_up:

2 people like this

any pictures buddy?

2 people like this

I do have a few but I'm finding it impossible to shrink them enough to post em! Any ideas?

1 hour ago, Goblingreen said:

I do have a few but I'm finding it impossible to shrink them enough to post em! Any ideas?

i open my pics in paint, then just resize them down to like 45% they all drop in a treat first time then dude:yinyang:

3 people like this

or download VSO image resizer .... its  free  and so simple to use  that even i  can use it  lol

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

yeah. I use paint too,download paint, the open foto , then right click, open with, choose paint, then  resize button at top of page reduce the 100 to 25 and "save as" wotever, then post em up.

I a compu-tard and can manage it

Edited by badbillybob
3 people like this

I grew out a freebie seed and then took some cuts and did another three. I'm smoking some as I type. It's a nice strong frosty large.IMG_2237.JPGlarge.IMG_2233.JPGweed and easy to grow.

10 people like this

Thanks for the tips guys i think weve cracked it!large.20180704_231705-178x213.png

Bearukc Those are some amazing looking buds dude! I hope mine end up looking even half as decent as those but this hot weather recently has played havoc with this grow and there may be signs of foxtailing...could this be a result of the heat as they have been fine up till now? Or I have read a few threads that maybe that can be a trait of the gg4 strain?

3 people like this

My Sensi are going this way,but the Critical Mass in the same tent are doing fine.

1 person likes this

Thanks ursus, so it could be just genetic then? as I also have a stardog growing fine in the same tent. They are thirsty  bursts atm though! taking an extra half of their regular amount of water...

Thanks ursus, so it could be just genetic then? as I also have a stardog growing fine in the same tent. They are thirsty  atm though! taking an extra half of their regular amount of water...

I'm guessing so,these high temps won't help at all.

1 person likes this

some tasty looking nugs there mate .... nice one  :skin_up:

1 person likes this

Mate I have just had a popcorn bud this arvo as I wait for the bigger buds to cure. Now I'm certainly no expert at cultivating it and after leaving the leaves on during drying the buds look rough as a badgers add but I know a decent smoke and this is one. I was baked for a good few hours and it took me by surprise on my lunch break had to maintain my cool once back at work which isn't normal! Points to good weed buddeh get popping!

2 people like this