Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

chineeseboo

Fast buds autos

Hey! 

I'm just wondering has anyone else grown Fastbuds autos? had some gorilla glue and stardawg(5 of each in 12l pots) on the go in coco 2x600watt hps 18/6. It's kind of hard to believe there are only two strains in the tent, some of the plants are humongous and others are short and fat they have all that the same feed etc but 2 of the stardawg especially seem to have vegged for 6/7 weeks and the others are almost ready, needless to say those two are like trees it's just made everything difficult because we don't know what to feed them as we are flushing some and feeding others. :hippy:

Have other people encountered this or could it be something we've done?

I have at least one per grow that does the same whatever strain I've grown, I assume it's a genetic thing but I could be wrong. What I have anecdotally found is if I've had an issue in the first couple of weeks, overwatering, heat stress, etc, etc it seems to effect them throughout their life cycle. I'm in pots and always tie them back to a maximum height so its not a big issue for me to raise the shorter ones.   

Never tried autos on 18/6, not sure if this might exacerbate the issue? 

Environment has been spot on so it won't be that I think it's because we have been too scared to train or stress them too much as our last grow of photoperiods was a disaster just left them to do their thing really.

we have been PHing at 5.7 consistently every time and still the run off is 6/6.1 but that isn't bad for coco so i'm not too worried. 

I'm thinking about knocking it up to 20/4 or 24 hours of light for this last week but again dont want to stress them out. We are vegging some photos so keen to get these down so we can flip but looks like it's going to be 1 or 2 plants every 5 days or so for a couple of weeks grr! I guess the photos will have a nice vegg at least! haha

Had nothing but hermies from fast buds. Won't be using them again.

I've bought from Fast Buds and the seeds were rubbish. Poor germination, hermies, autos which weren't auto and plants which were weak and didn't match the sellers description. I felt ripped off and like @Fry I won't use them again.

Now at the end of the grow I can say that I'm actually impressed 10/10 germination and 10/10 female. There is a lot of variation in height of the strains so could be an issue for someone with limited space as a few of ours are monsters but even from the smallest plant we achieved 3/4oz dry and the bigger ones could.be double that. 

18/6 light schedule 

2x600 watt hps 

Coco 12 litre pots 

Canna nutes ,calmag plus a little big bud and overdrive. 

Highest e.c got to was around 1.4 

I'm 5 weeks into growing 5 Fastbuds strains outdoors in spain, they are all looking great apart from the West Coast OG which was a 3/3 failure (2 runts, 1 didn't germ). Not happy about that, I think I will stick to Dutch Passion and Dinafem in future.

We must have been lucky the gorilla glue is some of the nicest weed I've ever smelt or tasted it's got that Dam smell to it. 

Think I'm gonna try Dutch passion next time but got some photos to flip first. 

Can you grow legally in Spain? I'd love to do an outdoor grow. 

Ive heard good things about the Fastberry so also good to hear your GG have gone well

I've done Crystal Meth auto and Pineapple Express auto from fast buds. Both grew, looked and yielded nice, but were about as potent as my piss.

It's a shame because the Crystal Meth auto was a beautiful looking plant. Not a bit of green on it....just deep purpless and blacks. It was that pretty I should've entered it into the COTC, but it just didn't get me high.

I've done Gorrilla Glue and Blackberry Kush all outside in Spain last year. The G.G was a nice strain but prone to hermie and some mould on one of the main colas, down to humidity more than likely, the Blackberry was a mixed bag, some small under developed plants but one or two that performed and yielded some nice smoke. Wouldn't bother again TBH. Dinafem XXL a much better option as far as autos go. Also Cream Manderine has become a firm favourite after a member on here recommended growing her. On my third grow with it already. Bubba kush by Dinafem is also an excellent strain.