Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

BLhaze

Critical Sour - Outdoor Grapefruit

20 posts in this topic

Time to start the diary off :toldya: i will be soaking these beans in the next couple of weeks. Ill get pics up and start this off properly then.. Their half way house is waiting! 

large.image.jpeg

6 people like this

Nice set up mate :yep:

Good luck with th grow

1 person likes this

@Jack010 cheers bud, budget drobe set up :skin_up: im sure itll be a fun year! 

Same to you fella! 

1 person likes this

On 4/23/2018 at 9:22 PM, BLhaze said:

Time to start the diary off :toldya: i will be soaking these beans in the next couple of weeks. Ill get pics up and start this off properly then.. Their half way house is waiting! 

large.image.jpeg

Yeees!!! Niice man!

So happy to see this diary up and running so fast  :thumsup: thanks a lot!

Beautiful set up indeed, it will be a nice and cozy home for the future seedlings ;) I am sure we'll have lots of fun!

Thanks again for the support BL,

Take care and until next update,
Mr B.

1 person likes this

So far so good! 2 sowed 2 showed :yep: would love to have done more of these, maybe still will if possible... Not much to see so far im sure next updat will be abit greener :) 

large.image.jpeg

5 people like this

pull up a chair for this if u dont mind bro 

peace:bong:

1 person likes this

@weedouk420 ofc mate, More than welcome! If you want to see a little more of whats going on i have a diary in the outdoor diary section :yep: 

1 person likes this

@BLhaze thanks mate i appreciate it 

Almost ready for their new home outside :yinyang: 

large.image.jpeg

6 people like this

11 hours ago, BLhaze said:

Almost ready for their new home outside :yinyang: 

large.image.jpeg

Nice one BL :D , looking forward to seeing them in their natural environment!!!

3 people like this

These will be outdoor tomorrow! The critical sour is already towering everything else!! 

large.5b048dd3199df_image5.jpg

4 people like this

On 5/23/2018 at 0:26 AM, BLhaze said:

These will be outdoor tomorrow! The critical sour is already towering everything else!! 

large.5b048dd3199df_image5.jpg

Lovely lovely ladies. I must say that it does not surprise me the fact that the Critical Sour develops so fast. The percentage of autoflowering genes in this strain is higher than in any of our other strains...that must be the reason for such a fast development, so be prepared to expect some crazy grow from this young lady ;)

Thanks for the update picture, much appreciated.

Take care,

Mr B.

1 person likes this

Long over due update! Not having visited in so long things were bound to be a little out of shape, i found the outdoor grapefruit had bent completely over from wind.. Still healthy as ever, just needs a few days to straighten up again lol  Everything looking spot on so far! Updates will be regular again now :yinyang: 

large.image.jpeglarge.image.jpeg

Appologies to the breeders for the lack of updates, things will pick up :yinyang:

4 people like this

On 6/21/2018 at 3:15 PM, BLhaze said:

Long over due update! Not having visited in so long things were bound to be a little out of shape, i found the outdoor grapefruit had bent completely over from wind.. Still healthy as ever, just needs a few days to straighten up again lol  Everything looking spot on so far! Updates will be regular again now :yinyang: 

large.image.jpeglarge.image.jpeg

Appologies to the breeders for the lack of updates, things will pick up :yinyang:

No worries BL, you know there's no rush or pressure ;)

Thanks for the picture update and as you say, beside the strong wind and self LST, plants are looking more than fine.  I am really happy to see them healthy and strong :D

Until next update!

Take care,
Mr B.

time for an update! i intended on an update last week but lost all images :thumbdown:.

so far so good! very good infact! 

Critical sour

large.IMAG0125.jpg

shes roughly around 5ft tall already. very thirsty lady, esp with this weather weve been having!

Outdoor grapefruit

large.IMAG0124.jpg

another very tall, healthy lady! hopefully flowering starts soon :yinyang:

3 people like this