Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Moobman

Moobman gets shwifty in the greenhouse

64 posts in this topic
Just now, B.T.Y82 said:

That Bubba Kush looking good man 

Weathers about to change soon so watch out for mold mate 

Every greenhouse grow I've done ended in a battle with the dreaded mold (bad strain choice on my behalf tbh)

Love a good greenhouse grow 

Subbed 

Yeah i have my eye on this weekends weather bubba kush is supposed to be prone to mould around this stage of flowering will be chopped in around 5 - 10 days so im hoping she stays strong.

To be honest i have used the greenhouse one night this year and thats all its been to hot! 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

DINAFEM AUTO UPDATE 

bad weather next few days going to be  chopping the amnesia. Cant decide whether to chop this bubba or not ??? So close to finishing but my greenhouse is broke and leaking from the roof didn't realise until the rain came and its also mould prone. The blue kush has to be risked its just not done 

large.20180809_172332-918x1632.jpglarge.20180809_172256-918x1632.jpg

Tough call i just cant make up my mind ! Just 5 days of sun and i think she would be done 

Edited by Moobman
Added stuff
4 people like this

AMNESIA AUTO BUDS 

A few nice buds from a little plant sandwiched in a pot 

large.20180809_174318-918x1632.jpglarge.20180809_174344-918x1632.jpg

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

DINAFEM AUTOS 

so im actually really disappointed with the aroma of the bubba kush there's virtually nothing to it! I mean it was a week early and we've all grown strains that need that final week for the smell to come through and be on point but this is just pathetic. The buds are nice and dense and would of been even better ill give it a few weeks in jars and report back but atm this strain seems pointless to outdoor growers ill still run a few beans next year in smaller pots to see if i get better phenos but not as a mane crop harvest. However the original amnesia, blue kush, critical 2.0 and all other dinafem autos have smelled fantastic

Edited by Moobman
1 person likes this