Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.


80085

*80085* dinamed CBD & purps#1

70 posts in this topic

Harvest time!

 

Brought the purps in on tuesday decided wasnt worth pushing through the uncertain weather.

 

Turned out it was nicely cooked and ended up very please with the strain. Stunning purple colours, flowering time pretty good, the buds weren't as dense as some of the other strain but still nice, nice sweet aroma and zero mould which I was very impressed with!

large.rps20181011_221823.jpglarge.rps20181011_221715.jpglarge.rps20181011_221706.jpglarge.rps20181011_221814.jpglarge.rps20181011_221729.jpglarge.rps20181011_221656.jpg

 

I'll get some dry bud shots, weights and smoke reports once finished :skin_up:

8 people like this

Share this post


Link to post

@80085 The right call was made my friend and one stunning looking Purps#1 ;)

 

Can I ask. Did you run into any issues with this new strain outdoors? 

 

Would you grow again?

 

A great grow and one lovely looking outdoor Dinafem girl ;)

 

Drop back in with your thoughts on the end product and your dry weight when the time is right mate :bong: .

 

Until then enjoy your 2018 outdoor harvest :yep:

 

All the best 

 

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
On 21/10/2018 at 3:17 PM, Dinafem-Mark said:

@80085 The right call was made my friend and one stunning looking Purps#1 ;)

 

Can I ask. Did you run into any issues with this new strain outdoors? 

 

Would you grow again?

 

A great grow and one lovely looking outdoor Dinafem girl ;)

 

Drop back in with your thoughts on the end product and your dry weight when the time is right mate :bong: .

 

Until then enjoy your 2018 outdoor harvest :yep:

 

All the best 

 

Mark..

 

Hello @Dinafem-Mark

 

Sorry didn't get this finished up my bad!

 

Managed about 2-3oz from the purps, not a drop of mould. To be honest in the end I think it won for mould resistance. Smells lovely and it's also up there with one of my favourite highs. Being an indica lover this has a lovely body relaxing high and has a clean finish to it not mongy. So yes another one is back out this year with a healthy dinamed CBD as well :yep:

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
On 14/05/2019 at 10:24 PM, 80085 said:

 

Hello @Dinafem-Mark

 

Sorry didn't get this finished up my bad!

 

Managed about 2-3oz from the purps, not a drop of mould. To be honest in the end I think it won for mould resistance. Smells lovely and it's also up there with one of my favourite highs. Being an indica lover this has a lovely body relaxing high and has a clean finish to it not mongy. So yes another one is back out this year with a healthy dinamed CBD as well :yep:

 

 

Better late than never my friend  :bong:

 

I think @beezeehad issues with our Purps#1 outdoors so I'm glad to read yours did well and even cooler to read that one is out this season  ;)

 

Thanks for concluding your 2018 outdoor grow thread buddy :yep:

 

Here's to a fantastic 2019 outdoor grow season :headbang:

 

All the best :bong:

 

Mark..

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post

Mine got blown over Mark, and the plot is always a bit damp too. I'll only be using that place for s6 this year as they always do a bit better against rot ;)

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
On 16/05/2019 at 0:32 AM, beezee said:

Mine got blown over Mark, and the plot is always a bit damp too. I'll only be using that place for s6 this year as they always do a bit better against rot ;)

 

 

@beezee Have you got Purps#1 out this year mate for a 2nd attempt?

 

I do think if you have the right plot she will do well :yep:

 

All the best  :bong:

 

Mark..

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post

@Dinafem-Mark I haven't started any purps#1, but I've got another plant out to do next week and if there's any space left I could well chuck a few out ;)

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post

@beezee Do you have then at hand buddy?

 

If not drop that pm :bong:

 

All the best 

 

Mark..

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post

I might have a few in the fridge @Dinafem-Mark cheers ;)

 

I'm also continuing a hack project that it's a parent of :D

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
28 minutes ago, beezee said:

I might have a few in the fridge @Dinafem-Mark cheers ;)

 

I'm also continuing a hack project that it's a parent of :D

 

 

 

Fantastic news  :yep:

 

Hack away :headbang:

 

All the best  :bong:

 

Mark..

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now