Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Gizy14

New member first crop..

Hi guys. Just started my first crop could do With some tips as of how to go along thanks in advance.

Using 4 pot wilma system with coco and per light 4 x star dog cuttings 1 x 600w light my main question is when to feed how many times to feed I'm using samura coco a and b how many ml do I mix. How long do I feed for I'm basically doing it by hand at the mo which is obvouisly defeating the object ino. I have really busy job so soon I will need to rely on the system due to the time I have so if anyone can push me in the right direction as in mixing my nutrients how many times to feed etc I would be grateful thanks.

pictures will help you get the best answers as its all pretty vague,

good luck

1 person likes this