Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

vince noir rock n roll star

interesting to me ,mandela effect

47 posts in this topic
1 hour ago, botanics said:

Is the Blue British passports thing a Mandala effect too lol  They were black man, they weren't blue...JFK's assassination film however, I'm sure was four

dont get me started on that one ..i had that beef with me mum a little while ago until me dad produced his old BLACK passport for her ..issued in 74 ..so its possible they changed to blue after that when we entered the eu

2 people like this

:g:  Could have a point there bud :yep:

2 people like this

4 minutes ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

dont get me started on that one ..i had that beef with me mum a little while ago until me dad produced his old BLACK passport for her ..issued in 74 ..so its possible they changed to blue after that when we entered the eu

My first passport, issued in the 1980s was BLACK and only changed after it was updated to the burgundy one.

1 person likes this

One mandala effect thingy that gets me is the Ice-T playing a genie one, I know its not the film Shazam like some other people seem to think, but I'm fucking certain he did play a genie, or similarly dressed character in something once, feel like it was on a Nickelodeon kids show or similar, idk. But I can picture his grinning face dressed in full genie garb almost perfectly in my head.

He swears down he has never played a genie or anything like it. I wreckon he has forgot lol

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

10 minutes ago, iBMe said:

One mandala effect thingy that gets me is the Ice-T playing a genie one, I know its not the film Shazam like some other people seem to think, but I'm fucking certain he did play a genie, or similarly dressed character in something once, feel like it was on a Nickelodeon kids show or similar, idk. But I can picture his grinning face dressed in full genie garb almost perfectly in my head.

He swears down he has never played a genie or anything like it. I wreckon he has forgot lol

shazam the 50s superhero is only  just in talks to be made now ..i think it was sin bad your thinking of

Comedian-Sinbad-Played-Genie-in-1990s-Ch

Edited by vince noir rock n roll star

Yeah that, but I don't think it was that. I just googled again and seems it has come to light that he did play a genie..

Though that's still not quite as I remember him, he was wearing a green headband and waistcoat/trousers and had big gold hooped earrings. I don't remember the other characters either.

Maybe whoever is editing history is throwing these decoys at us now to put us off the scent. :yep:

1 person likes this

It's the ET reference that gets me..

Well, shit the bed He never said ET phone home.... The quote nigh on everyone of a certain age has repeated many times over the years. 

He  now says...ET home phone..

Wtf..  weird.. lol

2 people like this

Once they change Marathon to Snickers we were on a slippery slope :yes:

3 people like this

opal fruits to starburst my lad reckons caused the downfall of everything ..i wont type his theory out but he gave us a massive long rant just the other night ..was complicated long winded and involved several abusive words aimed at world leaders and massive peppers ..

3 people like this

Am not sure why its being filed under Mandela effect....they faked the planes remember,  maybe the "public" assassination was faked altogether and what we're seeing is a mix of the faked footage and fake jfk actor on the day footage? the real jfk bumped off already, nice and clean.  Would make more sense than timewarp shenanigans.

well im totally stumped ... im sure he was shot in a 4 seater .... yet theres pics of 2 different  cars ....  it becomes obvious when you see jackie on the rear deck ... the stretched one looks to have a MUCH longer deck  when you do a size comparison with jackie .??????

2 people like this

I've been looking about over the weeks/months at this Mandela effect and lots of things I can remember being the same.. But.. There's a few that got me thinking, for sure... 

it's this one effect that has blown my fkn mind...

I would have put everything I own on this one.. But it seems I'd lose... 

The original karate kid, with karate still being quite popular when I was a lad I loved the karate Kid and watched it many times..

So, How do you remember the head band that Daniel San' was given/wearing? Have a think then look at images and tell me what you think, is it just me? Do you remember the band as shown now? If not what colour/design do you remember?

It doesn't even look familiar to me...

I'll say what I thought it was later, as I dont want to put thoughts in to ya mind before hand.. Tell me straight off what band you think it was like before looking!

Its fried my brain, maaaaan....  lol

I thought it was red and white with a much smaller pattern @Daze but I still think the Mandela  effect is pure nonsense :wassnnme:

1 person likes this

he wore two ..the one your on about at the end in the fight sequence in my mind is white with the rising sun logo at the front with some writing over it ,he also wears a orangey red one earlier in the film i believe.

2 people like this

well fuck my old boots ..i wont say owt yet daze

1 person likes this