Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Fonz

Purple Moby dick purps#1

109 posts in this topic

PURPS#1

No feed today she gets hers tomorrw:hippy:

Just started to really come out of her shell :skin_up:

large.20180606_094208-1224x1632.jpglarge.20180606_094250-1224x1632.jpglarge.20180606_094316-1224x1632.jpg

6 people like this

So iv been sitting in the garden :skin_up:as you do :thumsup:   and thought I need some company :hug: 

PMD

large.20180611_161815-979x1305.jpglarge.20180611_161759-979x1305.jpglarge.20180611_161849-1305x979.jpg

6 people like this

Now I'm thinking she needs some company :hippy:

1 person likes this

PURPS#1

I the wild :unsure:

large.20180611_190943-1632x1224.jpg

3 people like this

4 minutes ago, Fonz said:

PURPS#1

I the wild :unsure:

large.20180611_190943-1632x1224.jpg

Yay 2 purple ladies out in the great outdoors  :bong:

You can't just do 1 mate they need some company lol

Now onto the 2 girls that have just hit full on flower mode. 

I must say the incremental light reduction has worked out extremely well and transitioned the ladies into bloom with minimal stress and in a much more natural manor than going direct from 18/6-12/12 ;)

It's going to be interesting to watch the stretch from these ladies as I think you'll face more from pmd compared to the Purps#1 . Time will tell on this one :)

So far things look in fantastic shape and gearing up to put on a beautiful flower show :bong:

Let's see what's these 2 ladies can really do :)

Another week passed and starting to kick off in here  ;)

I've got my seat front and centre for the show mate :headbang:

All the best 

Mark..

3 people like this

@Dinafem-Mark Thank Mark :thumsup:

They are a joy look after and responding really well to feed , any insider info :hippy: on how far I can go with feed ? As it is I'm going to push them till they cry out no moreeeee .:naughty:

1 person likes this

@Dinafem-Mark well I had the clones sitting around just stagnating,  :yawn:  I only took them because I could and to see how they took to cloning,  answer about as easy as it's been to grow them . 

So out they went :P

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Fonz said:

@Dinafem-Mark Thank Mark :thumsup:

They are a joy look after and responding really well to feed , any insider info :hippy: on how far I can go with feed ? As it is I'm going to push them till they cry out no moreeeee .:naughty:

With feed.

Moby dick can be a monster feeder but purple afghan kush can be tricky. With both strains having pak in the genetics go in close to full strength and push it as far as you can. You know what to look out for when over feeding so will be very interesting to see how far these girls can be pushed where feed is concerned  ;) (my guess is 1.8-2.5ec max mate :yep: )

Never waist cuts mate that's a sin lol

Get then in the ground as you have done :yep: waist not want not!

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
2 people like this

@Dinafem-Mark thanks for that info gives me a bit more confidence to push them hard :naughty:

Following the canna guide there getting full on heavy feed now and not a hint of any issues,  there due a feed tomorrow so I'm going to give them the same as last feed then if still all good up it 10/15% for the following :hippy:

1 person likes this

Remember with mist nutrients the ratios given are as you said a "guide" so increasing by 10-15% is a super move. It won't be to much and if it is only slightly which will give you a heads up and chance to dial back ;)

Push it 10% mate and let's see where we are :)

I think you'll be fine and I'll be here if needed and watching with interest  :headbang:

All the best 

Mark..

2 hours ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

I must say the incremental light reduction has worked out extremely well and transitioned the ladies into bloom with minimal stress and in a much more natural manor than going direct from 18/6-12/12 ;)

Mark..

Just a little :thumsup:

Is this a method you've seen used much?  Iv not seen it in any diary iv read or any body mention it.

Iv always done it , a little :notworthy:to nature.

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, Fonz said:

Is this a method you've seen used much?

To tell the truth mate I've not seen this used to much and for the life of me I don't know why. 

It's much more efficient and duplicating mother nature. Granted on an accelerated scale but the incremental light reduction is the best method I've seen and I wish more growers would use this :)

What would you say mate about 14-21 days total light reduction from 18/6 to 12/12?

All the best 

Mark..

:smokin:

1 person likes this

Alright @Fonz how goes it mate?

I have been  keeping an eye out for your purple girls,

Bet they are getting big :yep:

Jj.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

@Jibba jabba I was thinking the same myself brother. I'm missing #GangsterPanda lol

The plants we great but I do miss that panda  ;)

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
2 people like this