Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

blackpoolbouncer

3 billboards

65 posts in this topic

stickers are a great idea..hemp paper, natural gum of course...

maybe a run of 5,0000 as sure a few folk here would happily contribute towards costs if they were able to receive a 200 or so to stick around their town.

like the idea and completely agree this news about UK being the biggest exporter yet denying medicine was sickening..

7 people like this

If you need an anonymous banner fixer kong will help out lol 

large.user406701_pic1830478_1520445089.jpeg.jpg

21 people like this

Does anyone remember what Osama did to Peter Hitchins? 

6 people like this

33 minutes ago, ratdog said:

Does anyone remember what Osama did to Peter Hitchins? 

post-65799-0-37377600-1328451163.jpg

lol 

9 people like this

Hi there,

Having (some) experience in this field i would suggest the following:

a) the average viewing time of an ad is barely more than a second.(and that's a big one) don't try to construct a logical arument in this space - Especially concerning a subject that most people dont know much about. An emotional argument will always work better.  Try developing an iconic / arresting image or stunt that people will want to share. The objective for your communication in this case is to create a photo opportunity that can be shared online / go viral

b) as part of the communication include a reference to a website or simple online presence (not UK420) with a short snappy search term / domain name. This link should hold clear unbiased and understandable inormation which outlines the argument and the different things people can do to help. 

c) dont act like, or seem to be cannabis activists. if you do people will already see you in a certain light which will colour their judgement. The people you need to persuade probably dont smoke weed.

d) think carefully about your target audience and how best to get through to them. sometimes you only need to target a single person to achieve something. whereas some communications need to speak to the masses. 

I will try and help you out with a few ideas when i get some proper time to think. 

3 people like this

7 hours ago, nl5 said:

post-65799-0-37377600-1328451163.jpg

lol 

That`s the one lol 

He seems rather quite of late, doesn`t he? 

5 people like this

Posted (edited)

lol Peter Hitchens a name i haven't heard in a while.. the stinking fuckwit to put it politely lol

Get in @blackpoolbouncer really like the idea :yep: Now is time to get the message out. Fuck them and fuck them once again.

Respect mate.

Eta. Sorry excuse my French. 

Edited by stickyblack
1 person likes this

22 minutes ago, ratdog said:

That`s the one lol 

I don’t think he likes us lol 

This morning I turned to our old friend UK420.com,  a seething bog of semi-literate declamations about the wonders of cannabis, which rather emphasise my point that, whatever this drug may or may not do, it certainly doesn’t sharpen the mind or increase intellectual curiosity and acuity

7 people like this

Ok,so we have several hundred of these printed,and we are out tomorrow pasting them up,its our bit against the blatant hypocrisy surrounding the plant,one law for the rich one for the poor,fuck them!Evil prevails when good men fail to act,everyone who truly believes in the cause should do something however small,otherwise we just sit around complaining to the inner-circle and nothing changes,we stick the posters out and maybe,just maybe someone takes notice and realises most of the population are sheeple and should give their heads a shake and wake up to the deception :cowboy:

large.P1030472.JPG

18 people like this

On 12/03/2018 at 7:14 PM, ratdog said:

I'm in touch, he's doing well, comes to the van every so often and we talk on the phone, swap a few bits and pieces between us as well.....:yep:

:oldtoker:

1 person likes this

9 minutes ago, stu914 said:

I'm in touch, he's doing well, comes to the van every so often and we talk on the phone, swap a few bits and pieces between us as well.....:yep:

:oldtoker:

Peter Hitchens eats at your van? lol 

6 people like this

TWAT!.........:rofl:

On reflection I rather wish he did, just once you understand.........:fart::crybaby::puke::ouch:

:rofl:

7 people like this

34 minutes ago, Ch@ppers said:

we have several hundred of these printed

Nice work but might I suggest you use a spell-checker next time? Preferably before you hit the print button or pay companies to manufacture packaging. :) 

Fyi, Cannabis has two n's.  

Your seed packets also have several errors.. 

1) Germnation. :unsure: 

2) ost

3) countres :russian:  

Today's word is professionalism. :) 

5 people like this

13 minutes ago, Saddam said:

Nice work but might I suggest you use a spell-checker next time? Preferably before you hit the print button or pay companies to manufacture packaging. :) 

2) ost

Stoner printer :rolleyes:lol That was the one he lifted off the web as an example,i am sure ours have no spelling mistakes lol unless he carries on smoking sour orange diesel as he was doing while chatting to us lol

1 person likes this

18 hours ago, Saddam said:

2) ost

New someone would noticed , the fucking Chinese for you cant spell for shit :wanker:

1 person likes this