Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Growgreen

Droopy leaves in nft

21 posts in this topic

@stu914, are the Sensi grow advanced nutes ok for soil as well as hydro? My girls just aren’t taking off properly so just popped four regs into small cubes and was hoping to run these alongside my tank with the same nutes if that’s ok. Sorry to keep pestering you, mate! 

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Growgreen said:

are the Sensi grow advanced nutes ok for soil as well as hydro?

I thnk they have specific ones for hydro and coco, not sure if there's one for soil,

having said that, I did a soil grow with plagron lightmix and fed with sensi hydro nutes veg and flower, no problems.

:yep:

1 person likes this

That’s good enough for me. Cheers, mucka, appreciate it. 

1 person likes this

what temp is your water?

it will need heating at this time of year...

but wierd they grew strong then slowed.

ha e a look around the base where it goes into the rockwool...any stem rot?

I think it’s the dreaded pythium. Had it n the past and think it’s lingering. I’ve a heater in the res but I think it’s from the res getting too warm. As I put earlier, thinking soil for future, or coco. Shame as used hydro from my first grow and was fine till I upgraded my gear, better tent, fan and filter, bigger tank, went from a 205 to a 424, but grows getting worse as I’ve got more experienced. Done my swede in if I’m honest. Back to basics I think. 

1 person likes this

Check out grow your own's youtube channel and have a look at his NFT videos! Really decent set up he's got man, May want to consider hygrozyme to get them roots back to 100% and make sure as stu said that the water flow is good and that your not trapping damp! No expert but hydro is about oxygen and water so they need to be dialed nice!! Good luck man hope your back on track asap