Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

AnxiousWreck420

Purple Guava??

I just smoked a beautiful bit that was gifted to me that was called 'Purple Guava' apparently UK grown. Anyone know anything about this strain? I couldn't seem to pin it down on leafly and would love to know more about it, its got a unique flavour and heavy handed relaxing effect that hits me in the right spot. Thanks in advance

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, AnxiousWreck420 said:

I just smoked a beautiful bit that was gifted to me that was called 'Purple Guava' apparently UK grown. Anyone know anything about this strain? I couldn't seem to pin it down on leafly and would love to know more about it, its got a unique flavour and heavy handed relaxing effect that hits me in the right spot. Thanks in advance

guavadawg exposed to cold temps?

2 people like this

Purpledawg.. not sure where JJ&co have taken this line. The original was Purple Urkle x Tresdawg, but believe he's worked it to his Stardawg.

Eta both Purpledawg and Stardawg are all over the UK now afaik. Love me some Stardawg; but can still taste that WhiteD too, pure filth, damn miss her so much!

Edited by stickyblack
2 people like this

Yh im not very well connected anymore, that purple guava sounds more likely crossed with a uk commercial like the stardawg u mentioned. I had stardawg only once and loved it. A friend gifted it to me but he knows nothing about its origins which is often the case when I'm having to source meds locally. It throws me off when I can't look up the effects and patient reviews. Its part of my routine now, i love getting baked and reading other peoples experiences and taste comparisons. It helps me put words to feelings of relaxation that I've never achieved before and pick out those subtle flavours that aren't immediately apparent.

So perhaps I'll keep an eye out for the stardawg as that might take care of the effects I was looking for, and I'll keep a mental note to revisit that guava taste later 

Just realised i could've stuck a picture up as well.....one sec......

Jeez it aint easy to upload from your phone, taken me 4 attempts. Here it is

large.5a85ba1a440c7_20180215_163554-min(1).jpg

6 people like this

Nice purple bro

1 person likes this