Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sal81

Autoflower hermaphrodite

30 posts in this topic

I need advice my autoflower become hermaphrodite ....

This it may have happened when I went away from 5 days ! 

What should I do ? Just kill her ? But for sure I can't keep near the other one I got !!!! 

large.0_20180122_223616.jpglarge.0_20180122_223601.jpglarge.0_0_20180122_115453.jpg

large.0_20180122_224417.jpg

Gotta get rid really haven't you...

2 people like this

Into the compost bin she goes! 

1 person likes this

I had an auto mazar in my diary that I binned yesterday and it was the best looking plant :( , 8 weeks and ain't flowering so she went . I never had a male plant before ! That's cool lol , unlucky tho pal ! 

wow, I've never seen that in any Auto.... real bad luck. I'd get onto the seed company if I were you.

1 person likes this

@teehee I wouldn' bother.

It's self inflicted. 

First person we have seen on the boards that's managed to stress an auto out enough for it to throw balls.........see the 5 day watering thread mate 

7 people like this

Wow lol

@Sal81 is this the one that you beheaded ? 

Edited by JamJar
1 person likes this

I've had auto's hermie on me but outside and in high temperatures. Unusual but it happens. Probably less than five times in more than one hundred plants. I suspect in my case that light pollution might also be an aggravating factor.

1 person likes this

When I been 5 days away , one of my plant come up was hermie and pollinate this one ! 

But that part in the picture is the only male sex she has ...

1 of the reason is that I change my light schedule when I went away and when I come back !!! From 14/ 10 to 24/7...

I read araund that if there are only few sex part, just take it off and check more  often if they grow it again  ...and spry some water on the flower and I can still grow it !

Hopefully she will be ok !!! 

They have 4 weeks old ! 

Ffs :doh:

3 people like this

@blackpoolbouncer 

We are talking about the white widow , I don't think I strees this plant so much how you believe , I would be agree if you was talking about the THINK DIFFERENT! 

Someone will tell me that light schedule is not the reason cos they are auto's , but this is what I read in more than one website....

But it can  be when I did changed so drastically ..when I went away... One plant come up was hermie and pollinate this one ..

An other thing : I'm giving them wet/dry cycle just to let you know that I'm listening ...

Just cos my English is grammatically incorrect doesn't mean you talking with an idiot ! 

I would like see people who judge me go in italy and write in Italian  !!!! 

Than will be me that I'm gonna laugh !

Edited by Sal81
1 person likes this

In any case I'm giving a try ! If I see any other future balls than I will bin it ! 

2 hours ago, blackpoolbouncer said:

@teehee I wouldn' bother.

It's self inflicted. 

First person we have seen on the boards that's managed to stress an auto out enough for it to throw balls.........see the 5 day watering thread mate 

Man, that was some quality entertainment! 

@Sal81 mate, you're like the cannabis equivalent of the Brown Bottle..... a few puffs and insanity reigns!

large.brownbottle.jpg

3 people like this