Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

cocopips

Who pays these crazy prices?

112 posts in this topic

@*DJ* i think he is more of a mothers shit cunt . than a plain and simple cunt .

4 people like this

im glad you cleared that up mate lol couldn't work out if ya was just sitting on the fence with that post! :wassnnme:

dj....

eta, iv acquired, some platinum gelatos, some dolatos s1 and 3x electric punch, all about a ft tall, im going to stick them in, give them 2 week tlc, take a few cuts and flop them in bloom, the skywalker og mums were taller than my car lol I took one look and side swerved them lol 

Edited by *DJ*
4 people like this

Show me a skilled workman at the top of his trade that uses cheap tools.  They use the very best without exception.

I'm sure some of them get them for free and discounted but not all by any means.

The act of paying a lot of money means nothing.  It's a question of what you get for it.

3 people like this

So I am making some SkywalkerOG x Chemdawg#4 seeds at the moment, will send a few to Joolz as I promised some beans a while ago, hope to get a good yield of beans.
But I have also placed a few on Strainly for 180,- dollars per 12 seeds, and already have a few orders in, last year I had some seeds on there for around 40,- and nobody replied.

Seems that there is a large group of buyers looking for high priced seeds with an expensive name attached.

These seeds are not really meant to be sold as they are not part of the Seedism catalog, and a real pollen-chucking adventure...lol, but I know these clones have great heritage and come from a trusted source, so I know they will be fire when grown.

Anyway, I was just having some fun whilst experimenting on a slightly different market, will not make this a habit though.

If my experiments go as I hope there should be a few new entries for this years limited edition seeds at seedism after testing, but again these will be priced as I usually price my seeds, by yield and time.

16 people like this

@amsterdammer

Good man, very generous:)

If these beans go into subs please put us down for 1 pack @Joolz

2 people like this

13 minutes ago, amsterdammer said:

But I have also placed a few on Strainly for 180,- dollars per 12 seeds, and already have a few orders in, last year I had some seeds on there for around 40,- and nobody replied.

Seems that there is a large group of buyers looking for high priced seeds with an expensive name attached.

but again these will be priced as I usually price my seeds, by yield and time.

Wow!! Proof of concept! :eek:

Glad to hear I'll still be able to afford your beans!! :yahoo:

That reminds me, its feeding time!! And... its about time I subscribed here!! :guitar:

4 people like this

it will be 4 weeks until these seeds are ready, and I hope to have at least 200 for Joolz.

10 people like this

I've only just sent my sub in I might have to send another when these drop hahahaha

4 people like this

I want a pack of those Seedism beans, looks like I may have to do another sub then too.

Nice one Amsterdammer, looking forward to those, I loves a bit of Seedism me.

3 people like this

On 1/22/2018 at 3:40 PM, Bird said:

Show me a skilled workman at the top of his trade that uses cheap tools.  They use the very best without exception.

The very best is not always the most expensive though..........

A friend of mine was very excited to show me his "professional" spade which cost 100 quid which is shite tbf.

Mine cost 25quid and will probably last me my lifetime at the rate it is going.

From Monty don.........(presents gardeners world so probably top of his game lol

By far the most important garden tool is a good spade – it should be something personal to you – so it’s worth finding a top-quality one. I would recommend Bulldog spades: I watched mine being made from the molten metal to the sanded handle at the Bulldog foundry in Wigan and I’ve had it for 23 years. It should outlast me

I think seeds are no different. Price does not assure quality.

Would I rather pay 35 quid for a line a breeder has worked on for 10 years + perfecting over mulitple generations. Or would I pay 400 a pack of beans that are crossed with this year's latest cut......how much breeding has gone into it really  because if a cut comes into my lap and I have seeds for sale in less than 6 months what have they done Really other than a hack of two good plants.

We have subbies for that 

9 people like this

On 2/3/2018 at 1:26 PM, GrowYaBoat said:

pgr cali in the Midlands.

whats pgr?

edit.. ok i get it  plantgrowthregulators

Edited by Golden Syrup
1 person likes this

11 minutes ago, dill786 said:

whats pgr?

edit.. ok i get it  plantgrowthregulators

Pratt’s Get Ripped?