Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

indicatoker420

UK: Biggest EVER cannabis farm in UK found – at CHICKEN factory

27 posts in this topic

Looks as though they already harvested quite a few and with all the new lights hanging with the cables tied up. looks as though they were expanding after their first few hundred grand profit!  

2 people like this

Every last factory bust we see the lights are feet above the plants, which are always doing fine. Maybe it's time we revised our old assumptions about light spacing, I've seen members here saying they have their lights higher and it doesn't make much difference. 

They don't look like 1000 watters and much as always it's just bogstandard open ended  reflectors.  Nothing wrong with proficiency but are we just being a bunch of exhibition leek growers about some aspects of technique?

8 people like this

8 minutes ago, Sasquatch said:

are we just being a bunch of exhibition leek growers about some aspects of technique?

Plus 1 for lights high. 

But then all of us exhibition leek growers know the plants are happier that way :cowboy:

6 people like this

The picture made me laugh. Like the chicken is just observing it's own  growlol

3 people like this

it doesn't say the leccy meter was rigged, I wonder how much it was costing to run for a week?

I live in a big street and yesterday at least half of it was reeking of weed for a good 8/9hrs at least, from about 5/6 O'clock in the evening, the police were even up and down a couple of times, I'm not exactly sure were it was coming from but I have a good idea, whoever it was just better hope no one dodgy has worked out were he lives, I don't know if they cropped for Christmas or if there leccy maybe cut out but when I got up this morning the smell was gone...

1 person likes this

16 hours ago, craigfjyp said:

it doesn't say the leccy meter was rigged

There was a big grow busted a couple of years ago by me, it had been running for over 10 years on an industrial estate and they paid and used a patsy for the landlord and they were never caught and it was a very big grow too

If it's long term they tend to pay the bills and use patsy's

Edited by Nick Berry
3 people like this

What are Patsys mate?

4 hours ago, Nick Berry said:

There was a big grow busted a couple of years ago by me

Ha! Blown your cover now aintcha copper! Mods, ban the stool pigeon!

5 people like this

26 minutes ago, Al Swearengen said:

What are Patsys mate?

As I understand people paid to take the rap if it gets discovered or someone no longer in UK to pay bills etc

The paper said they were only caught as a neighbouring business became suspicious at the activities no smell no jacked electric

2 people like this

What's the big deal? It's clearly just a percy grow.

1 person likes this

Fowl play?

lol

6 people like this

On 07/12/2017 at 8:53 AM, panik said:

I doubt that very much ,... the Albanians are taking over where the viets have gone under ground ,..

Funny you say that, around my way their pretty much known for sniff. Used to live in an area with quite a well known group of em and seems they've branched out to other areas too. Anyway friend of mine recently went to go grab some weed and was Albanians. Must have had plenty to get rid off too because the price they wanted was cheap, was decent bud as well.

1 person likes this