Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

vince noir rock n roll star

scromiting ..apparently its a thing

38 posts in this topic

With hindsight whiskey was a fuel to me mate(and brandy), It could get me up out of a deathbed, I was just dosing myself at intervals to keep myself functioning.I honestly couldn't cross the road without it grannys used to help me across the road lol

15 pints of Guinness and a really hot curry make me shart.

I rang the Daily Mail, they said they'd call me back. They must have been busy, so I called back again, to tell them about my sharting, and they've told me to stop calling. Once again, its one rule for screaming Americans, throwing their rings up, and another rule for a pissed up Northerner, who's shit himself after an all dayer.

Edited by Comrade Stoker
8 people like this

Never puked on herb (apart from when I was a teenager, a few times I had far too much to drink and then smoked a spliff, which spun me out and made me hurl, but that was really just being drunk and then the spliff sending you over the edge, never puked from just smoking herb).

lol But I'm reminded of a time when I was a teenager, me and a couple of mates had done acid, and while waiting to come up we all wolfed down load of spaghetti. Then as I properly came up, so did the spaghetti lol Was mad, I didn't feel ill or anything, but just got up, went to the bog and projectile vomitted all of it, like something out of The Exorcist, and it gave me such a MASSIVE head rush, I came downstairs from the toilet and was just going to my mates "Go and make yourself sick, just do it, IT'S FUCKING ACE !" lollollol

2 people like this

50 minutes ago, Comrade Stoker said:

5 pints of Guinness and a really hot curry make me shart.

I rang the Daily Mail, they said they'd call me back. They must have been busy, so I called back again, to tell them about my sharting, and they've told me to stop calling. Once again, its one rule for screaming Americans, throwing their rings up, and another rule for a pissed up Northerners, who's shit himself after an all dayer.

I nearly Scromited when I read this :headpain:

2 hours ago, sterling-archer said:

sugar free sweets

Which as we were all told, were healthy.

If you consider a "Burnin' Ring of Fire" healthy.

Think I read that in the Daily Fail also.

PS

this is not to disrespect people who may genuinely have issues with IBS or similar issues.

My own daughter has Crohn's Disease. And she's read this thread :yep:

I don't think anybody here has, but just in case...

Edited by Gerfish
to add post script

On 12/7/2017 at 10:08 AM, ratdog said:

Surely you need your vocal chords to scream

Depends to be honest, if you have severe vomiting it can cause a mallory weiss tear and that really hurts and causes a fair amount of blood and stomach liquid to projectile and can cause a noise to be made like an exaggerated 'buhhh' noise

I've never been sick when I was younger through a whitey unless I was drunk at the time.

1 person likes this

19 minutes ago, Nick Berry said:

can cause a noise to be made like an exaggerated 'buhhh' noise

Tbf most people make that sort of noise when puking, but you cannot scream like a girl and be sick at the same time lol 

e2a, and I was thinking about this the other day, when was the last time a man screamed? my balls dropping doesn`t allow me to do it, anyone else care to try? 

Edited by ratdog
1 person likes this

On 06/12/2017 at 3:47 PM, vince noir rock n roll star said:

i raised this issue a few years back on here because i have a mate who has suffered badly over the years with hyperemsis ,only for it to not be recognised in hospitals or by gps ..so they give him morphine and tell him to go home ..

there is so much we dont understand about our bodies .

I remember

its very similar to cyclical vomiting syndrome

I also know someone who had it

but it was described very wrongly as thc poisoning by a dr

as you say 

still so much we don’t know

2 people like this