Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

vince noir rock n roll star

scromiting ..apparently its a thing

38 posts in this topic
1 minute ago, Jimboo said:

I thought I was being generous using the word "Chef"as well

So did I bud, your generosity knows no bounds..........'umbled I am.......truly 'umbled....:notworthy:...(tugs forelock appreciatlvely - Uriah Heaplike)

For you to tell everyone that I am special really tugs at the old strings mate, welling up I am, welling up......:crybaby:

Incidently if anyone wants a good dose of scromiting, pop down and see me, it can be arranged on the spot......:wassnnme:

A good kick in the balls should do the trick, certainly give you the symptoms at least.......:rofl:

5 people like this

God Americans are embarrassing.

Only them lot could come up with such verbal diarrhea.

Screaming and vomiting lol

I used to suffer from feeling sick on a morning from smoking and still do occasionally but its all down to a big smoke and not enough sleep. Just the same as if you had a few pints to many and got up after 4 hours youd be ruff.

Plus i have IBS.

Bloody Americans, they really do have a population just a stupid as ours but in a totally different way as we are naive and they are just plane dense lol

Surely you need your vocal chords to scream, if you are vomiting it will close them off, and if not the vomit would go into your trachea and cause all sorts of problems, sounds a lot like bullshit propaganda to me.

4 people like this

Have you never shouted for Huey or Ralph while on your knees in front of the great white telephone?

Edited by Jimboo
5 people like this

The screaming thing is pure bollocks, just added propaganda to make the story sound a bit more frightening and give us the term scromiting.

The stomach illness is a thing though, and I wouldn't have believed it either but my birth mum had it. Though she had other stomach problems, ones which eventually killed her, she had this cannabis hyperamis illness which caused all the symptoms as in the story, but this was in Australia about 4yrs ago, where the stories first surfaced. 

It wasn't whiteys or lack of knowledge about cannabis, she'd been smoking it since the sixties and wasn't a stranger to other drugs either, but for some reason she got this illness that caused extreme nausea and vomiting after smoking weed, that would only be eased by a hot bath. 

I can't explain it but it is a thing. 

6 people like this

id like to say the word "scromiting" does put a smile on my face when I see it, it is a genuinely funny word, I cant wait until I actually hear it in a sentence, I think I might piss my pants right there and then lollol 

dj....

2 people like this

45 minutes ago, *DJ* said:

I think I might piss my pants right there and then lollol 

I reckon that's called ' scrotuming ' deej..........laughing and pissing at the same time.......:wassnnme:

:rofl::rofl:

2 people like this

6 hours ago, Jimboo said:

Have you never shouted for Huey or Ralph while on your knees in front of the great white telephone?

I make a puking sound when speaking to god on the porcelain telephone, but I have never screamed lol 

2 people like this

I feel like throwing up every time I read anything from the Daily Mail.

5 people like this

I think there's something in this too! A couple of times this year I've had a really bad do with vomiting and pissing out of me arse all while I've had loads of smoke coz of recent cropping and i was caning it like it was going out of fashion coz I'm a greedy bast.. No-one else in the house had this sickness either.. There was tears but no screaming lol..

8 hours ago, sterling-archer said:

...Screaming and vomiting lol...

Me on a Monday morning when My Mam would call me for school :P

6 people like this

8 hours ago, sterling-archer said:

God Americans are embarrassing.

Only them lot could come up with such verbal diarrhea.

Screaming and vomiting lol

I used to suffer from feeling sick on a morning from smoking and still do occasionally but its all down to a big smoke and not enough sleep. Just the same as if you had a few pints to many and got up after 4 hours youd be ruff.

Plus i have IBS.

Bloody Americans, they really do have a population just a stupid as ours but in a totally different way as we are naive and they are just plane dense lol

Anyone on here from the US please don't take this as offensive as im generalising.... cough lol

There million jokes about us to so fire away haha

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, Gerfish said:

Me on a Monday morning when My Mam would call me for school :P

I used to eat sugar free sweets if i wanted a day off and blame the liquid rear end onslaught on a bad tummy lol

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, ratdog said:

I make a puking sound when speaking to god on the porcelain telephone, but I have never screamed lol 

you've obviously never been on a 5 day Harveys Bristol Cream and Clan Dew bender:puke::puke:

3 people like this

29 minutes ago, Jimboo said:

you've obviously never been on a 5 day Harveys Bristol Cream and Clan Dew bender:puke::puke:

Nope lol 

there`s two types of people when it comes to booze imho, those who pass out, and those who don`t. I was in the first bracket

I could on occasion manage 60ish hours, but the speed used to help :bangin:

1 person likes this