Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

vince noir rock n roll star

scromiting ..apparently its a thing

38 posts in this topic

Mysterious condition dubbed 'scromiting' hits weed smokers across the US and causes them to vomit AND scream

'Scromiting' is becoming an all-too-familiar site at emergency rooms

The condition, called Cannabinoid Hyperemesis Syndrome (CHS), is not yet properly understood

Medical experts believe the symptoms appear from individuals using or consuming heavy amounts of marijuana over a long period of time 

Doctors note that the condition could stem from the body being over saturated by cannabinoids, affecting the hypothalamus

Dr Aimee Moulin said she has seen a rise in cases since California legalized recreational marijuana last November

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5150081/Heavy-marijuana-users-showing-ER-scromiting.html#ixzz50Ukw6fA8
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5150081/Heavy-marijuana-users-showing-ER-scromiting.html 

hyperemeisis does not cause any screams ..

2 people like this

:g:So its a bit like ordering the chefs special at Stus van then

10 people like this

Wonder if they have been smoking “cali Import” 

lol 

lil d

'In one study the average duration of cannabis use prior to onset of recurrent vomiting was... 3.4 years

lol

on the other hand your choice could be stella and be vomiting within 8 pints and if

you continue for 3.4 years every day, you will more than likely be dead

8 people like this

i raised this issue a few years back on here because i have a mate who has suffered badly over the years with hyperemsis ,only for it to not be recognised in hospitals or by gps ..so they give him morphine and tell him to go home ..

there is so much we dont understand about our bodies .

6 people like this

scromiting?  lol im no having that, its a fecking whitey, stupid americans larging stuff up, its a continent of incontinents, light weights imo

dj....

13 people like this

Twat!........" Chef's Fucking Special " that'll be the day, wtf kind of establishment do ya think it is.......??  ffs!!

The only things making me scromit are reading rubbish....:furious:.....and people who diss my food........:taz:

;)

6 people like this

Just now, stu914 said:

Twat!........" Chef's Fucking Special " that'll be the day, wtf kind of establishment do ya think it is.......??  ffs!!

The only things making me scromit are reading rubbish....:furious:.....and people who diss my food........:taz:

;)

tbh stu, when I see the word "special" I though he was on about somewhere nice lol 

dj...:wassnnme:

7 people like this

cannabis is actually a very effective antiemetic 

Multiple medical studies show that cannabis is an effective antiemetic treatment (to relieve nausea and vomiting) – more effective, in fact, than many pharmaceuticals, and with fewer side effects. Along with inflammation and pain, nausea is one of the Big Three symptoms effectively treated by marijuana.

Cancer patients going through chemotherapy and/or radiation treatment were one of the first groups to discover this wonderful property of cannabis.

Ingesting weed enables them to eat, and to keep the food down, which helps combat weight loss and muscle wasting. Patients battling HIV soon found cannabis very useful for the same reasons.

Most patients require just a few tokes of cannabis to quell their nausea. Those who are trying marijuana for the first time within a medical context are often amazed at its effectiveness and the rapidity with which it works.

7 people like this

first glance thought it was a new way of training a plant...:doh:

13 people like this

2 hours ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

Mysterious condition dubbed 'scromiting' hits weed smokers across the US and causes them to vomit AND scream

Other symptoms include a rotating head and a gravelly malevolent voice.

The Daily Mail is on overdrive at the moment; the horrors of cannabis unfold on a daily basis.

Must be the Pat Butcher effect. ;)

4 people like this

2 hours ago, *DJ* said:

tbh stu, when I see the word "special" I though he was on about somewhere nice lol 

lollol 

2 hours ago, *DJ* said:

I thought I was being generous using the word "Chef"as well

5 people like this

@Itallol I thought exactly the same... kinda like a scrog but ... ??

3 people like this

2 hours ago, twigs said:

cannabis is actually a very effective antiemetic 

Multiple medical studies show that cannabis is an effective antiemetic treatment (to relieve nausea and vomiting) – more effective, in fact, than many pharmaceuticals, and with fewer side effects. Along with inflammation and pain, nausea is one of the Big Three symptoms effectively treated by marijuana.

Cancer patients going through chemotherapy and/or radiation treatment were one of the first groups to discover this wonderful property of cannabis.

Ingesting weed enables them to eat, and to keep the food down, which helps combat weight loss and muscle wasting. Patients battling HIV soon found cannabis very useful for the same reasons.

Most patients require just a few tokes of cannabis to quell their nausea. Those who are trying marijuana for the first time within a medical context are often amazed at its effectiveness and the rapidity with which it works.

i agree ..except its not true for everyone simple as that .

4 people like this