Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Danny1920

Vancouver British Columbia

Was over visiting my cuz in beautiful BC this summer & as Im into mountain biking & as me cuz owns a bike shop & we're 

in the mecca of MTB & they grow superb weed,what else could you ask for.Anyway we've just got back to the shop from

one of the sickest rides I've done & we're greeted by his dealer who has a bag full of lime green sticky goodness.No tobacco

& the smoothest joint I've ever smoked.Kept thinking it wasn't lit coz I couldn't feel I was inhaling anything until I looked down

& half the joints gone & the buzz is just starting to kick in.In all the years I've been a buyer I've never smoked anything as good

as this.Just the smoothness & taste was like nothing I've tried here in the UK.This has prompted me to start my own grow & 

hopefully one day I may just have enough experience to grow something s good as what you get in beautiful British Columbia

Edited by Danny1920
10 people like this

Nice one, best of luck to you bud!!

1 person likes this

Welcome to Cannada!! :D

It ain't just BC that has the fine pot bud!! Here is a handful of central cannada grown outdoor tokes

large.IMG_6184small.jpg

large.IMG_6151small.jpg

large.IMG_61531000.jpg

large.IMG_5674.JPG

10 people like this

3 hours ago, Danny1920 said:

Was over visiting my cuz in beautiful BC this summer & as Im into mountain biking & as me cuz owns a bike shop & we're 

in the mecca of MTB & they grow superb weed,what else could you ask for.Anyway we've just got back to the shop from

one of the sickest rides I've done & we're greeted by his dealer who has a bag full of lime green sticky goodness.No tobacco

& the smoothest joint I've ever smoked.Kept thinking it wasn't lit coz I couldn't feel I was inhaling anything until I looked down

& half the joints gone & the buzz is just starting to kick in.In all the years I've been a buyer I've never smoked anything as good

as this.Just the smoothness & taste was like nothing I've tried here in the UK.This has prompted me to start my own grow & 

hopefully one day I may just have enough experience to grow something s good as what you get in beautiful British Columbia

Glad you enjoyed yourself, from a BC boy :)

3 people like this

One day. Keep telling myself one day I'll get it together to get out there. Every DH rider gotta go Whistler! Legal weed in 18 making it even more tempting.

3 people like this

Nice pics Danny there's no substitute for the big bulb in the sky.

11 minutes ago, wigwag said:

One day. Keep telling myself one day I'll get it together to get out there. Every DH rider gotta go Whistler! Legal weed in 18 making it even more tempting.

Hey if your into mtb then make a trip to whistler a priority.......your boat race is gonna ache from the massive grin you'll have.Then finish the day in the hot tub

with a joint of BC'S finest.Rode the park on a 170mm yt capra & it was perfect.If you like the outdoors then BC is one of the most beautiful parts of the world.You locals atr fcuking lucky

1 person likes this

7 minutes ago, Pat Butcher said:

Nice pics Danny there's no substitute for the big bulb in the sky.

yeah nice pic's but not mine.Unfortunately here in the UK we have to rely on artificial lighting 

4 minutes ago, Danny1920 said:

yeah nice pic's but not mine.Unfortunately here in the UK we have to rely on artificial lighting 

I've grown some monsters in other countries but swore I wouldn't bother again 2 years ago in the uk, too much hard work with my bad knees and biggins doesnt pitch in.

Edited by Pat Butcher

I am hoping to go to Canada next year to visit my brother in law. Toronto way - really looking forward to sampling the bud :)

Just got back from a month in Canada,quebec and Ontario then went down to NYC,enjoy your trip.