Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

vince noir rock n roll star

a varied grow of a few varieties

59 posts in this topic

ok so ive finished showing the sexbud in the other diary and now i can crack on and try out some other female seeds strains ..the ones ive gone for are grapefruit ,iced grapefruit and lemon kush ,the sexbud will also no doubt show up along side them ..im currently just finishing two of them and have just put a revegged one back into flower ..its that nice ..

this diary wont be like the other one ..itll be mainly pictiure heavy ..food for the plants will for the most part be either concentrated seaweed extract or maxicrop seaweed extract with tomato food added(organic )

so off we go with some pics ..

large.101_4352.JPGlarge.101_4351.JPGlarge.101_4347.JPGlarge.101_4346.JPGlarge.101_4345.JPGlarge.101_4336.JPGlarge.101_4335.JPGlarge.101_4334.JPGlarge.101_4329.JPGlarge.101_4330.JPG

3 people like this

all things slowed down a bit due to a sudden drop in night time temps ..so the hps is being used to keep a warmer temp in the daytime and allow the plants to not be so affected as the night time drops ..

the lemon kush loves a bit of a temp drop as do the grapefruits by the looks of things ..

large.101_4374.JPGlarge.101_4372.JPGlarge.101_4371.JPGlarge.101_4369.JPGlarge.101_4368.JPG

1 person likes this

plenty going on in the tent ..all happy ..just seaweed extract for a drink and dinner ..

so we have 2 iced grapefruits

1 grapefruit

1 sexbud reveg

1 lemon kush (also in the gorilla seeds comparison diary im doing just for fun )

in me small tent i have the two revegged cuttings i flowered of sexbud ,going in for their 2nd reveg ..i may pick a suitable one for cuttings and let the others flower and die off .not sure yet ..its too nice not to keep for a while .

large.DSCN0225.JPGlarge.DSCN0223.JPGlarge.DSCN0222.JPGlarge.DSCN0221.JPGlarge.DSCN0216.JPG

2 people like this

Some serious stretch on them littlens looking pretty though:smokin:

we dont worry bout stretch ..in fact sometimes its handy cos it gives yer more stem to train which may just fill a bit more space that no other plants are in if that makes sense.

1 person likes this

large.sexbud2.JPGlarge.sexbud.JPGlarge.grapefruit.JPGlarge.5a3ae28d9aeeb_icedgrapefruit1.JPGlarge.5a3ae2867ae11_icedgrapefruit.JPGlarge.5a3ae2735bf55_femaleseedsgrapefruit.JPGlarge.5a3ae26a484e0_femaleseeds.JPG

grapefruit and iced grapefruit grow themselves it seems ..lovely ..sexbud going great guns ..nearly time to take another cut and flower the reveggers

5 people like this

been very busy so sorry for no updates ..

not much to report other than ive kept the grapefruits in 3/4 litre pots when i reveg based on if they taste good or not they will be flowered again in 3 litre pots ..looking cute at the moment 

sexbud in flower and revegging sexbuds have been put back into flower ...love the taste ..fruity but with a slight underlying smell of female sex sweat ..proper ..it may sound repulsive to some but truly its a smell thatll give you a secret smile .

large.101_4430.JPGlarge.101_4423.JPGlarge.101_4424.JPG

1 person likes this

it must be nearly time for some more sexbud i think ...

the grapefruits are very nice when kept small ..lovely looking plant .

the iced grapefruit its hard to tell a tthe moment ..as its in a half litre pot ..when its revegged in a 3litre itll come into its own ..

large.101_4458.JPGlarge.101_4459.JPGlarge.101_4455.JPGlarge.101_4436.JPG

1 person likes this

Hey Vince,

Sorry for the late entering but finally I am here to help and support when needed.

Thanks for starting this thread and for the pictures updates. 
Plants are looking really healthy and extremely happy. I really the Grapefruits family shot, so sweet ;)

Since I have been away for some time, I had a few questions for you, if you don't mind...I am interested in knowing about smell, strength of the plant itself, resin production and stretch.

How do you find the Grapefruit and the Iced Grapefruit when compared to the Sexbud?  I am really curious of differences and similarities you are finding since the 3 strains are extremely related :D

I also believe that Sexbud normally reacts better to nuts, she gets really happy when well fed.

Iced Grapefruit is normally really happy to receive nuts, since she is the result of the crossing between ICE and Grapefruit she tends to be more pretentious on that aspect. She is a strong plant and hard stem plant, this is why she may need some more nuts from time to time, but obviously this is not always true.

About the Lemon Kush. Just be careful because is a really sensible strain, can be stressed really easy, she is not strong as a C99. Sudden changes can cause problems or alterate the process of growth, that's why we always suggest to keep an eye on her, more than for any Grapefruit related strain.

Lovely plants you have there, I am wondering how tasty they will be!

Hope to hearing soon from you and thanks once more,

All the best,
Mr B.

large.101_4490.JPGlarge.101_4484.JPGlarge.101_4476.JPGlarge.101_4475.JPGlarge.101_4477.JPG

On 14/12/2017 at 4:50 PM, vince noir rock n roll star said:

we dont worry bout stretch ..in fact sometimes its handy cos it gives yer more stem to train which may just fill a bit more space that no other plants are in if that makes sense.

Absolutely brilliant.  Great approach.

So, so true...

@Female Seeds Team hi guys ...

the grapefruits are showing two distinct phenos but that may be because one is in a half litre pot with a wick and the other in a 3 litre pot without a wick ..both stink to high heaven of grapefruit ..both frosty but the more restricted one has way more resin and smell ..

the iced grapefruit has a very distinct grapefruit smell but the overall health and vigour surpassed tboth the grapefruits ..im looking forward to this one ..

also a little side note ..i had a very nice lime smelling dna og18 male ..its currently being used to seed a small stump of sex bud ..i couldnt not use the male plant because of its smell ..limes ..add that into sexbud ..ooo gotta be nice surely ...

sexy and 18 ..what a name ..

the lemon kush in the comparison thread at the gorrilla seeds forum is holding its own very well agains their gorilla seeds lemonade og ..far outstripping sweet seeds sfv lemon kush ..all to play for in the lemon comparison .

1 person likes this

On 14/01/2018 at 0:54 AM, Phoenix said:

Absolutely brilliant.  Great approach.

So, so true...

do we let the plants control our lives or do we control theirs ?

or is somewhere in the middle about right ..nah we control theirs but we add the missing ingredient a touch of love or was it seaweed ..

1 person likes this

41 minutes ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

@Female Seeds Team hi guys ...

the grapefruits are showing two distinct phenos but that may be because one is in a half litre pot with a wick and the other in a 3 litre pot without a wick ..both stink to high heaven of grapefruit ..both frosty but the more restricted one has way more resin and smell ..

the iced grapefruit has a very distinct grapefruit smell but the overall health and vigour surpassed tboth the grapefruits ..im looking forward to this one ..

also a little side note ..i had a very nice lime smelling dna og18 male ..its currently being used to seed a small stump of sex bud ..i couldnt not use the male plant because of its smell ..limes ..add that into sexbud ..ooo gotta be nice surely ...

sexy and 18 ..what a name ..

the lemon kush in the comparison thread at the gorrilla seeds forum is holding its own very well agains their gorilla seeds lemonade og ..far outstripping sweet seeds sfv lemon kush ..all to play for in the lemon comparison .

Hey Vince,

Everything sounds amazingly tasty. Thanks for these relevant descriptions :D

So, let's see..."Grapefruit are growing with 2 different phenos" that could be because of the wicks, that is an option.

But what interests me is the Iced Grapefruit, seems like that one is calling your attention...do you feel any diesel/fuel hint deriving from the ICE? And what about frostiness? She should develop tons of it in the next days!

Sexy and 18?! lol   Oh man, that's going to be one you will never forget. If you add it to the Sexbud hopefully she is going to react well, she is strong and vigorous. Could be a great blending!

Thanks for the good news about the Lemon Kush, not that many people talk about her, so I am glad that you are satisfied and enjoying it smell.

Thanks for the update and take care,

Mr B.

the lemon kush you produce i have tried several times in the past ,it is a little gem to be honest ,ive had lemon strains that arent really lemony more cittrine and non descript ..but your lemon kush tastes like jif lemon that we would have on pancakes ..and very calming on the mind ..which i find handy as some kushes can be a little tweaky if taken early ,more so than some sativas ..oo contraversial .

the iced grapefruit has some diesel look to its leaves and its a dark one ..

large.shagging.JPGlarge.5a5e2c940b2ec_vinegarstroke.JPGlarge.5a5e2c8561057_sexystump.JPGlarge.grapefruit2.JPGlarge.grapefruit.JPGlarge.5a5e2c7e38f53_sexbudpheno1.JPGlarge.5a5e2c6438c7f_lemonkush.JPGlarge.5a5e2c5c55010_icedgrapefruit.JPGlarge.5a5e2c5462bd6_icedg2.JPGlarge.5a5e2c4d43978_icedg.JPGlarge.101_4490.JPG

3 people like this