Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
anongrower

Pheno finder sunset sherbert

55 posts in this topic

Ive heard the various storys about this strain it just came back into herbies and I snagged 5 but i wonder what im getting really haha anyone tried these?

Just bought one seed myself! Wanted to try it but a bit unsure about them saying it came from bagseed! You heard good or bad things?

It just won a place at the recent hightimes cup in Amsterdam I believe , I'm not sure if they are the creator of the strain I think a chap in the states called sherbinski created it along with gelato etc...

The clone is supposed to be lovely not to sure of the seed representations as I have no experience or seen progeny up close.

Good luck with them :)

Farmer 

They've got these in my local headshop nearly bought a pack last week. Might pop down today. 

Best mate just grabbed a load of zkittles, meant to be a hyped strain think something to do with sunset sherbet? I just know its hyped like the other big names. Anyway only mentioning it as this was grown here and everyone who's seen it so far is ranting about it.

Sunset Sherbert - the combination of 2 words that had my heart beating.

Hope it's good :)

I'm intrigued by the sherb too if I'm honest , I have wanted to try the sunset sherbert, zkittles and the gelato range for a while mainly down to the hype of it all but I have seen some lovely looking flowers online, have smoked the gelato which is nice but the others have eluded me.

Farmer 

@FARMER G

Who's the most reputable Zkittles crosses breeder?

:yinyang:

1 person likes this

I'm not sure to be honest mate I cant say I have followed the strain extensively its just one that gets mentioned from time to time and sounds up my street with great terps and it is functional , again it is what it is and most people will be jumping on crossing it with this and that not really caring bout the end result just as long as it has the Zkittlez tag...so really the choice is anybody in my guess.

Farmer

2 people like this

@BreezusI've seen In House Genetics doing some 'alleged' crosses? Not had any hands on experience with this breeder, so not sure 'bout legitimacy? But heard/read it's a more a tasty/nice smelling strain than a head melter..? It was originally bred by 3rd gen family farms...

1 person likes this

16 minutes ago, FARMER G said:

I'm not sure to be honest mate I cant say I have followed the strain extensively its just one that gets mentioned from time to time and sounds up my street with great terps and it is functional , again it is what it is and most people will be jumping on crossing it with this and that not really caring bout the end result just as long as it has the Zkittlez tag...so really the choice is anybody in my guess.

Farmer

Check out my Harybo thread. Zkittles x Afghan from R Kiem seeds.

1 person likes this

Good news :) well for me anyway lol. Best mate has said is 3oz there of the zkittles for me.  We can't mention prices but far as gelato goes its the most expensive weed I've seen being sold.

Is a lot of lovely sounding crosses by a few breeders such as in house genetics and tiger trees. Going to be grabbing some packs next drop.

Check out dying breed seeds, got some really nice zkittlez crosses. Look out for one called Zcube, it's a zkittlez bx 

You need a mortgage to buy the z cube @Welsh Tom a mate has a pack or two !

I'm more Interested in the clone itself rather than progeny so one reason I'm not in on who is doing what with it.

Again the price for seeds with the z in it there through the roof. 

And to think growers were moaning about 60 quid a packet a couole years back o how it has shifted !! 

Farmer 

3 people like this

@FARMER G

i guess it depends what you're going to do with the seeds. It's a small price to pay if only need to find one plant that ticks all the zkittlez boxes, put that in 3 gram jars with a label & got yourself a business haha 

Wouldn't like to see how many zeros would be on a price for a legit zkittlez clone.