Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

worzel

Fake Terror, Propaganda and Social Media Psy Ops

215 posts in this topic

it aint gonna be too long and the stuff about the cia having operatives in every media association directly before jfks assassination is going to sink in ..yep media has been a tool all along ..

oh and some more very interesting stuff has just dropped in the last hour ..wikileaks vault no8 ..cia infrastructure ..

there seems to be a concerted effort to show the world what has been happening with security agencies in the u.s how they have been run and structured for illegal activities worldwide ..and that will tie in with the indictments about to happen as well ..this could actually be a proper draining of a swamp

Edited by vince noir rock n roll star

DOM5NJTWkAAYuRq.png

it aint gonna be too long and the stuff about the cia having operatives in every media association directly before jfks assassination is going to sink in ..yep media has been a tool all along ..

oh and some more very interesting stuff has just dropped in the last hour ..wikileaks vault no8 ..cia infrastructure ..

there seems to be a concerted effort to show the world what has been happening with security agencies in the u.s how they have been run and structured for illegal activities worldwide ..and that will tie in with the indictments about to happen as well ..this could actually be a proper draining of a swamp

2 people like this

random side thoughts to all this malarkey ..it was to do with spying ..we all love a james bond gadget or three but i thought id just have a look at the tech now for spying ..omg ..tis incredible and tiny ..

the one that got me the most was this microphone ..just ..amazing that there really is two worlds out there

AqrsIBb.jpg

5 people like this

anyone seen obama lately ?

DhUarrR.jpg

rumour from intel community and hacker community is he is under house arrest in illinois ..have no idea if true at all ..but hey conspiratorial sentences are allowed in here .

1 person likes this

EKOzX66.png

2 people like this

the latest Q post for those following along this jaunty little tale of espionage and corruption

How do you capture a very dangerous animal?
Do you attack it from the front?
Do you walk through the front door?
Do you signal ahead of time you will be attacking?
How do you distinguish between good and bad?
Who do you trust to keep secrets?
How do you prevent leaks?
Who do you trust to complete the mission?
How do you prevent warnings being sent?
Why is Adm R. so important?
Why was the source code to former NSA collection p’s publicly released?
How do you blind the Clowns In America?
What was Snowden’s primary mission?
What was Snowden’s real primary mission?
Was Snowden truly acting on his own?
Nothing is as it appears.
What show is being put on by AG Sessions since his confirmation?
What show is being put on by POTUS since AG Sessions’ confirmation?
Why was AG Sessions’ confirmation challenged heavily?
Why was RR’s confirmation smooth and easy?
What was the vote count for RR?
Why did Sessions recuse himself?
Why is this relevant?
What group has vocally supported RM repeatedly?
How do you capture a very dangerous animal?
Who is best to conduct the attack?
What is the one force necessary to retain control?
Why does the US Military play such a vital role in this global game of RISK?
What is money without power?
Why did POTUS depart Manila 30 min ahead of schedule?
Why is AF1 landing in Hawaii?
Does AF1 have in-air refueling ability?
Nothing is as it appears.
What was the DC vote breakdown between Trump & Clinton?
What is the nickname for DC?
Why would sealed indictments be outside of DC jurisdiction?
What purpose would this serve?
Why are judicial appointments being rapidly completed?
Who can you trust?
Have faith, Patriots.
Q

1 person likes this

QyWxpvE.png

right this gets weirder by the day this whole thing ..i got people working in the cia ,i got the grandson of the founder of the cia ,and i got wh insiders answering my questions ..wtf why answer me ..seriously weird shit this has been and continues to be ..anyway these votl people as ive mentioned in the ufo thread keep posting stuff before others ..i suspect it may be greer but i asked them directly and they said no ,its actually the grandson like i said ..he showed me some stuff back in april and may when no one knew who they were and they only had two followers ..obama and trump ..

anyway i said i wouldnt post them in anything other than the ufo thread but they keep cropping up and getting deleted ...

JHJhYP2.jpg

this whole whizz bang shebang +++ shows no signs of slowing down ..parts of tinternet going mental over this shit ..lol

PLSPnCv.jpg

Ltw9Iib.jpg

4 people like this

ag sessions is giving evidence in congress at the moment and its been disclosed that 27 investigations into uranium one are underway ..not going to be pleasant for democrats this ..proper big stuff ..how did nk get it ..oh dear .

this just took a step into serious territory   Cobra Ball - Ballistic Missile detection platform airborne. No position showing.

DOnyh-AXkAA4_Zs.jpg

sessions testifying is proper complex stuff ..

tumblr_ozfhyjAWvQ1ulmis0o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_inline_ozfhwzjkFs1th31i5_1280.jpg

cSjg5L7.jpg

it continues