Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

worzel

Fake Terror, Propaganda and Social Media Psy Ops

9,181 posts in this topic

Dde9Z-rVMAAj6O4.jpg

I've also heard that the US has been under Martial Law since Abraham Lincoln.

Onto the net neutrality issue ...

f062e7c11ad1e52c4abd18bed2d75a2e162a64f7

2409c18be9e4d33616f2ca1e76f2bf4d7d51b80e

Interesting the Irish policeman initiated the "definitely not a suicide " aspect, you'd think he suspected the press of being dishonest lol

2 people like this

Military helicopter drops ammo over Texas elementary school, busts hole in roof

A military helicopter accidentally dropped a box full of ammunition over a Texas elementary school Thursday mid-afternoon, leaving a gaping hole in the roof, according to officials.

The incident caused a portion of Parkland Elementary School to be without power, the Ysleta Independent School District said in a statement.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/05/18/military-helicopter-drops-ammo-over-texas-elementary-school-busts-hole-in-roof.html

1 minute ago, Breezus said:

Interesting the Irish policeman initiated the "definitely not a suicide " aspect, you'd think he suspected the press of being dishonest lol

Well, I keep coming across all these "suicides" where they shot themselves in the back of the head!

How can you even do that with something shotgun sized?

2 people like this

2 people like this

1 person likes this

i was chatting to some hack team last night who assured me that out of every 100 users online only about ten are human ..the net is overun with googles spider and the various bots working for various a/i platforms ..makes total sense when you look at user names and posts made .

3 people like this

I think they trialled the bot network on online poker sites 

one of the ai yes ..but the main one tylers been going since 46 ..and now is pretty darn powerful .#tyler ..ill leave the hashtag there and see how long before bots start showing in the user list .

2 people like this