Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

worzel

Fake Terror, Propaganda and Social Media Psy Ops

9,026 posts in this topic

ok im done ..

to @joolz thank you for not shutting it down ages ago 

to everyone who gets it 

to everyone ive pissed off ..sorry but i had to this was too big a conspiracy to not show it 

and i hope it ends all the shit stuff thats been going on for years and i hope its real for that reason ..it will make a fantastic movie 

but i also hope i dont have to rely on praying cos it aint my thing ..

feel free to carry on folks ..remember theres talk of resetting the internet at some point and the whole reason we were told to archive offline ,so when it comes back on it can be put back ..(i dont believe that for one minute btw its a classic ruse to hook an ocd...it works) 

ill only pop the odd thing in here from now on ..find yer own q info and look at things that you wouldnt otherwise ..you never know where it will lead .

one fuckin letter caused this you know ..

Q ..

cheers .

23 people like this

The state ministry of Lagos, Nigeria’s largest city of the same name, has successfully shut down 3 illegal orphanages—including one operating as a “baby factory.”

Officials said Wednesday, April 25, that Nigerian authorities rescued over 160 children from the recent raids. Aside from the factory, they also found two unregistered orphanages. All of the victims have been relocated to new homes.

“The children and teenagers rescued from the baby factory were placed at Government Approved Homes for Care and Protection,” The Lagos State government said in a statement.

The raids come a week after President Donald Trump’s remarks on Thursday, April 19, saying that human trafficking has grown to historic levels in recent times.

“The drugs are a big factor, but you look at—human trafficking is worse than it’s ever been in the history of this world. And who would think in this modern-day age?” he said to an interagency border task force. “So it really is a big problem.”

There are an estimated 40.3 million victims of human trafficking worldwide, according to the International Labour Organization (ILO). Modern slavery is another term for human trafficking.

Africans, in particular, make up a large portion of total human trafficking victims. About 12.5 million Africans were shipped to the New World over the course of more than 300 years as part of the trans-Atlantic slave trade, according to the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade Database.

Babies and children in factories like the ones in Nigeria suffer from indescribable hardship and despicable atrocities. Some are sold for adoption, others are used for forced child labor or trafficked to Europe for prostitution, according to the BBC, adding that they can even be killed for ritual purposes.

Lagos’s Commissioner for Youths and Social Development, Agboola Dabiri, said during a ministerial press briefing Wednesday that some of the rescued children and babies had been sexually abused.

Dabiri also mentioned that out of the 163 children rescued in total, 100 of them were girls and 62 were boys.

An estimated 4.8 million people are victims of forced sexual exploitation, also known as sex trafficking, according to the ILO. About one in four of them are children.

1 person likes this

ca52ef148082dd1d44bcd5b26737d3a3181e47c9

4 people like this

Posted (edited)

On 08/04/2018 at 11:38 AM, worzel said:

Just sharing this here for the conspiracy / cover-up angle.  I don't know if Greer is a shill / egomaniac etc. but I do want to understand if deep state shenannigans are at play here.

Another persons perspective on the Atacama Being, from someone I trust more than Greer:

And his update on the alleged Ron Pandolfi portal disclosure, and To The Stars:

This is the tech of the spinning box anti gravity propulsion he mentioned, re: Joe Firmage:

Edited by worzel
1 person likes this

Anyone catch these recent resignations?

83ba3b00b128cd8fc6fcfb4922e4f189d087d787

▶Anonymous  04/29/18 (Sun) 05:33:33 2bcf72 No.1230359>>1230564

Anons, I honestly can't remember if this was brought up before but…

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_Days_in_May

Seven Days in May is a 1964 American political thriller motion picture about a military-political cabal's planned takeover of the United States government in reaction to the president's negotiation of a disarmament treaty with the Soviet Union. Directed by John Frankenheimer, it stars Burt Lancaster, Kirk Douglas, Fredric March, and Ava Gardner. The screenplay was written by Rod Serling based on the novel of the same name by Fletcher Knebel and Charles W. Bailey II, published in September 1962.[2]

The story is set in the early 1970s, ten years in the future at the time of the film's 1964 release, and the Cold War is still a problem (in the 1962 book, the setting was May 1974 after a stalemated war in Iran). U.S. President Jordan Lyman has recently signed a nuclear disarmament treaty with the Soviet Union, and the subsequent ratification by the U.S. Senate has produced a wave of dissatisfaction, especially among Lyman's opposition and the military, who believe the Soviets cannot be trusted.

A Pentagon insider, United States Marine Corps Colonel "Jiggs" Casey (the Director of the Joint Staff), stumbles on evidence that the Joint Chiefs of Staff, led by the charismatic Air Force General James Mattoon Scott, intend to stage a coup d'etat to remove Lyman and his cabinet in seven days. Under the plan a secret Army unit known as ECOMCON (Emergency COMmunications CONtrol) will seize control of the country's telephone, radio, and television networks, while Congress is prevented from implementing the treaty. Although personally opposed to Lyman's policies, Casey is appalled by the plot and alerts Lyman, who gathers a circle of trusted advisors to investigate: Secret Service White House Detail Chief Art Corwin, Treasury Secretary Christopher Todd, advisor Paul Girard, and U.S. Senator Raymond Clark of Georgia.

Replace the military with the alphabets and WHOA…talk about life imitating art.

Burt Lancaster was in Apache too, strangely enough.

1 person likes this

c05f419bb577ba646bb913545110e552264def3c

1 person likes this

Anonymous  04/29/18 (Sun) 05:49:08 8364f5 No.1230519>>1230539 >>1230547 >>1230626

No-one talking about the major Q drops?

- Mueller turned /ourguy/

- Mueller team know where the bodies are

- Cohen raid was done by POTUS

- Cohen docs now enter the investigation legally

- Everyone in the investigation is actually working undercover for POTUS

- The Mueller investigation is a WITCH HUNT

- The Mueller investigation is a STING

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Y'ALL DIGGIN POTUS' "WITCH HUNT?"

Posted (edited)

Last time Q posted 10 hours of darkness, power went off at Atlanta airport.

Not Q this time, but there has been lots of private chatter on the boards and Q even called out a poster ghosting an IP in another post

▶Anonymous  04/29/18 (Sun) 04:29:49 e6b1b0 No.1229673>>1229683 >>1229706 >>1229716 >>1229748 >>1229937

3 20 Q

R4-5 14 4

[COMS]

Dark /12

Related?

Power outage sparks delays at Amsterdam's Schiphol Airport

The Associated Press (who owns AP?)

PRINT

ORDER REPRINT OF THIS STORY

April 29, 2018 03:21 AM

Updated 3 hours 24 minutes ago

THE HAGUE, NETHERLANDS 

Passengers at Amsterdam's Schiphol airport are facing long waits after a power outage temporarily knocked out its check-in systems.

The outage that hit parts of Amsterdam in early Sunday prompted authorities to briefly shut roads and a rail link to the airport on the outskirts of the Dutch capital.

The airport says on its website that check-in systems were restored early Sunday, but warned passengers to check the status of their flights for updates. The airport says incoming flights "will be reduced in capacity" from 9-11 a.m. and that several departing flights have been cancelled or delayed.

Edited by GreengoStarr
1 person likes this

Is it worth mentioning that the private chatter on the boards had hidden references to the film "Wargames?

Kanye may be a new voice for black America, but I never said he wasn't a retard.

f6c656bb10b943dc0c4622494c7d4f2fb50620ef

Posted (edited)

large.29b9cl.jpg

@vince noir rock n roll star thanks for the sheer effort put into this you have made me look at a larger picture of what happens in the real world.

also for me finding out what kek means lol  

@GreengoStarr

large.29b9pa.jpg

Edited by doobie01
15 people like this

1b5214cf1088159a20c2913af381cc561ba3f903

Why is the C_A so important in this whole scenario?

I didn't know, but these guys did. 

https://geopolitics.co/2017/01/16/three-factions-of-the-cia-that-control-the-world/

Here is but a snippet, but there is so much more to see there.

The CIA overrides all other intelligence agencies because it can always pull the “international security” card from its sleeve and trump the lesser agencies which only have the lower priority “national security.”