Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ditchthedealer

Screens for Extreme Q Ddave Mod

The cyclone bowl screen on the extreme q is slightly to small to fit inside the Ddave mod I have, I have cut up a piece of a stainless steel tea strainer to sit in the mod and then rest the cyclone bowl screen on top of it, this is not ideal and would like a better screen that fits the mod snugly.

Do vapefiend stock screens that would fit the Ddave adaptor nice and snug? If so could you please give me a link from the website so I can purchase along side my next order. Thanks.

1 person likes this

@912GreenSkell It brings the herb closer to the heater when you elbow pack in the basket, I seen a few vids on it so I'm looking into some glass ware and the silver surfer whip and adaptors to get as big hits as possible, you will see it in this vid.

1 person likes this

If I'm understanding this correct 25mm basil bush screens are the ones..

1 person likes this

I use this, not sure if vapefiend have anything similar. It's 18mm male adapter. 

Vapor Brothers - 18mm Male H2O Adapter

Edited by j2o
1 person likes this

@Mr Turnip Cheers mate, after seeing your post I checked it out and now see it is the 25mm screens, thanks for that!

@j2o Ive placed an order for a piece like that from dat_glass place on the bay, all I need now is a silver surfer whip set and a nice piece of glass from dhgate and I'm set.

1 person likes this

I've just placed an order for five number of each male 18mm elbow and male 14mm elbow from dh gate.

Hope they are the right adapters I could only order five of each. 

And I'm running mine through a honey bubbler from vapefiend and it's not bad.

1 person likes this

@Mr Turnip I just looked on dh gate and seen the elbows, they are the right ones by the look of it.... Im going to go for the straight 18mm adaptor that @j2o put up and the silver surfer whip set from vapefiend, hopefully vapefiend has 25mm screens or I will order off ebay if they dont.

Im thinking of getting this bong large_bong.jpg.51fe57c2dd9be6e382da8912c

Edited by ditchthedealer
3 people like this