Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DutchPassionTony

Auto Orange Bud - coming soon. A few packs of free seeds for proven diary growers

Auto fans may be interested to know that Auto Orange Bud is coming out soon, and we have some 3-packs for EU based people that are proven diary growers that are happy to show us a few pics of their progress.  Drop me a PM if you are interested.  She grows  under 20 hours of daily light vigorous, frosty and potent.  

6 people like this

Can't wait to try this big fan of your BlackBerry kush always have one running :bong:

On 18/08/2017 at 4:57 PM, DutchPassionTony said:

Auto fans may be interested to know that Auto Orange Bud is coming out soon, and we have some 3-packs for EU based people that are proven diary growers that are happy to show us a few pics of their progress.  Drop me a PM if you are interested.  She grows  under 20 hours of daily light vigorous, frosty and potent.  

I thought snowstorm was auto orange bud Tony? is this a new improved version? i grew the snowstorm and thought it was very nice

just read up sounds very nice Tony

Any feedback on this strain?

1 person likes this