Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
redbeard

Nimbin drug arrests: 29 young men pay price for government law and order decision

I hadn't even stepped out of my hire car before a bag of weed was thrust through the window, minutes later i was sipping on a weedshake in the local cafe. That was Nimbin in 1997 and it had been like that since the 70s. What a ridiculous, draconian, example making bullshit this story is, talk about shooting fish in a barrel :wanker:

They bust it every few years now.

There were a few tables and guys sitting around with shoe boxes full of weed, when I went.

I brought an 1/8th when I was there, it wasn't the best and it wasn't the worst I have ever had.

But it was a safe place to go and Nimbin was a nice place. Camping in Grannys farm was both good, cheap and fun.