Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

craigfjyp

Craig's Indoor Dinafem Diary 2017/18

63 posts in this topic

lol @*DJ* 

you don't have to put plants in them, you can use them for storage if you wanted lol  that's what I will be using it for when the seedlings need moved....

3 people like this

Sorry to hear that the California hash plant is no more :( never good to lost a plant but it does happen from time to time :)

The industrial plant look to be doing well with one showing 3 leaves olin the early development stages. Typically when this happens they do out grow this and will all being well will start to put out normal growth :)

Thank you for the added pictures very much appreciated and keep up the great work!

Until the next one :bong:

All the best

Mark..

2 people like this

Ahh mate, piss poor luck that is. I lost FIVE bloody fast buds autos recently. I put them in rockwool cubes and forgot how quick they dry.

But if I loose a seedling I usually come back, probably the though I have had my one F**k up and now I'm cracking on.

3 people like this

@Dinafem-Mark @GreenVision

I was gutted at losing it, it was the one I was most looking forward to, I will have time to do another diary after these are done though so It just means i'll need to wait a while before I can try it  :skin_up: 

I will start them when I'm about half way through flowering the IP's so they will hopefully be ready to flower for them finishing, but if not I will still have time to finish them and they wouldn't have much time to go until they are ready....

3 people like this

I've grown industrial plant through a while back

I think it generally gets overlooked due to its name/title

I'm sure that many have called it something else and then had great feedback

My take on it was that it was a lot better than many of the so called commercial strains like  e.g. big bud  , heavy duty fruity etc 

I will be interested to get your take on it as you take them to a finish

Good luck

Love

Arthur 

Edited by arthur lee
2 people like this

@arthur leeYou are correct mate :) our industrial plant was one of the strains specifically designed to be grown indoors due to her fast flowering time (45-50 days), vigorous vegative stage and a very decent yield with a nice end product. She does tick all the boxes for a fast productive indoor grow but as you said she gets overlooked :)

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
1 person likes this

@craigfjypdoes this mean that the industrial plant will now have extra space and lumens due to the loss of the California hash plant?

At least you have back ups and the next grow planned :)

Will give a better chance to be in with a chance to win best 2017-18 indoor grow diary :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

2 people like this

@arthur lee

the reason I picked it was I seen a diary on here mate, I can't remember who's though, maybe botanics, anyway it looked lovely so iv had my eye on it ever since, and with the seeds for diary giveaway it worked out well lol 

@Dinafem-Mark

it does mate, It would've been a tight squeeze in the tent if it survived anyway so that's the only positive I can think of lol  I was gutted that it was the only CHP I had that died, all I could think was why couldn't it be one of the industrial plants lol 

I'll update the diary in the next couple of days, the plants are starting to grow now, they are still pretty small but you will see a difference compared to the earlier pics, they've grown more in this past 5 days than they did for the last couple of weeks.....

1 person likes this

Now there is more room I think you will do great mate and next grow you have the California hash plant to look forward to :)

Yes would have been nice to have both strains grown at the same time but you could make this a double strain diary :) just document the California hash plant grow after this in this thread :yep:

Should make a good read mate and will look forward to the next picture update :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

1 person likes this

hello guys, time for a quick update.....

iv not got much to report since I last updated, they have started growing now though, they have grown more in the last week than they did the past 2/3 weeks, it was my own fault though because I potted them up to fast so there wasn't enough roots to start with, Iv had to wait for them to fill out the pot, the temps and humidity are all fine and iv just been giving them 2ml/l of PM root stim(2L shared between the 3 plants) every 5/6 days, that's about all that's worth reporting for now guys so I will finish with a few pics....

large.20170806_215142.jpglarge.20170806_215117.jpglarge.20170806_215105.jpglarge.20170806_215044.jpglarge.20170806_215036.jpg

4 people like this

As you said mate the reason for the slow growth in the early stage would have been down to the early pot up and extra medium. All focus has been on root production which has now established and focus has now shifted into vegative growth :yep:

Now they are on there way they should veg at a nice pace now and produce nice plants for the flower stage of this grow :)

Great recovery and thank you for the added pictures very much appreciated! 

Until the next update :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

1 person likes this

hello again, time for another update....

I haven't updated for a couple of weeks as tbh there isn't anything new happening for now, when I post some pics you will notice the difference in size though, compared to last update.

I overwatered yesterday so they are looking a bit droopy but when the compost dries they will be fine, I topped them around a week or 2 ago, at the 4th node, iv been giving them 3ml/l of PM root stim but the bottle smells like a sewer now so I haven't used it for the last 2 feeds but I am getting a bottle of the H&G root stim in the post by  tomorrow or Thursday so they will be fine with the plain water iv given them the last 2 feeds....

the temps have been not to bad, iv been getting 22c low to 28c high and my humidity is sitting at between 55 and 65, anyway I guess its time for some pics now.....

large.20170822_193509.jpglarge.20170822_193452.jpglarge.20170822_193353.jpglarge.20170822_193349.jpglarge.20170822_193319.jpglarge.20170822_193315.jpglarge.20170822_193418.jpglarge.20170822_193414.jpg

2 people like this

They do look very droopy mate but as you said this could be down to just being watered :)

Nice job on the topping, temps and humidity sound correct and not looking to bad at all :)

Thank you for the added pictures very much appreciated!

Until the next one :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

1 person likes this

hey guys,

I haven't updated for a while because iv been away since the 8th staying with family, I was supposed to be coming back today(bus) but my cousin said he will drive me back home on Friday so iv got an extra couple of days.

I'm a bit worried about the plants as I had to get my mum to look after them for me but she's only been giving them plain water as she isn't confident enough to mix nutes.

iv also got 5 plants in early flower(3/4 weeks) and she has just been giving them plain water also, Iv never grew weed before with just plain water so I don't know if the plants will have any deficiencies or anything for me getting back, I'm hoping they will be fine with them just getting switched a couple of weeks ago.

I will do a proper update when I get back on Friday if I'm back early enough, or Saturday if its to late.

happy growing......

2 people like this

@craigfjypLet's hope mum has done a good job which I'm.sute she has mate :yep:

I would say they will be fine on just water :) what medium are they in mate? And does it have any added n*p*k?

All the best and fingers crossed for happy plants upon your return :bong:

Mark..

2 people like this