Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

gavlp20

Which fems

21 posts in this topic

Hi all just looking for some options as I have mainly done regs been looking at incredible bulk

only need 6 cause a was dispointed with my last yield of some sub seeds I done amnesia kush x smellyberry but might of been my fault so don't want to bin them just want a back up plan don't care of cost what do you suggest.

Seedism champagne kush has been my favourite since i started growing again.

gallery_98736_13627_109612.jpglarge.DSC00849.jpg

2 people like this

@Key4 Ordered the incredible bulk see what happens

Edited by Golden Syrup
to remove unnecessary image quote.
1 person likes this

I have a Seedism Champagne Kush that I am keeping around for the foreseeable, it's one of the best yielders I have done, has big fat vanilla and creamy tasting buds, very potent sativa leaning buzz from her. 

To be honest mate I mostly only grow out regs but some times a few fems can be useful to have around and for fems you can't go wrong with Seedism, he is a quality and well respected breeder and he has his own breeders forum on here which is worth checking out. 

3 people like this

I like the look of dinafems Remo chemo 

4 people like this

Gorilla Haze would of seen you good, or AffieDaze,...:naughty:

1 person likes this

@gavlp20 Cracked an incredible bulk last week for the first time, would be good to compare during flower. I've heard mixed reviews about it, but all the Dr Krippling's I've done have been top notch so far.

2 people like this

1 hour ago, SevernValleySavant said:

@gavlp20 Cracked an incredible bulk last week for the first time, would be good to compare during flower. I've heard mixed reviews about it, but all the Dr Krippling's I've done have been top notch so far.

Yeah keep me informed bit gutted the freebie seed was an auto tho .

1 person likes this

What auto did you get mate, was it a Dr Krippling? I've done a Krippleberry auto inside that was some of the tastiest smoke I've ever tried, got a Dizzy Lights auto in the garden right now that is just about to flower, and smelling amazing. Really impressed with Dr Krippling (they're not paying me, honest)! Might as well get it down outside somewhere while there's still chance!

9 hours ago, SevernValleySavant said:

My mate ran that and I really liked it, berry tasting indica. 

1 person likes this

On 30/06/2017 at 0:16 AM, SevernValleySavant said:

What auto did you get mate, was it a Dr Krippling? I've done a Krippleberry auto inside that was some of the tastiest smoke I've ever tried, got a Dizzy Lights auto in the garden right now that is just about to flower, and smelling amazing. Really impressed with Dr Krippling (they're not paying me, honest)! Might as well get it down outside somewhere while there's still chance!

Jumping black jack also got another auto with it free. Got a collection of autos don't know much about them really so never done one you reckon outside would be best does it not stink lol?

I mean it depends on how many you do, the strains, and where you live. If you live in a built up area and your garden is overlooked, I wouldn't advise. If you're doing a small autoflower at the bottom of the garden, the smell shouldn't be noticeable until you approach, but that does vary for strain and stage of growth. I got my Dizzy Lights as a freebie, stuck it in a 16L smartpot at the end of the garden, knowing that there's a train line beyond the garden fence, that particular spot isn't overlooked by my neighbours, and the Northern Lights parentage should keep the smell pretty minimal. If it turns out to smell a bit more than I'm comfortable with during flower, I can just stick it in my tent alongside my RDWC plants, as it's in a pot and a relatively small plant.

Well thinking about it I was going to but my spare hydro system in my greenhouse for chilles 

peppers that sort of think could pop i couple with them surly no more smell than smoking outside like I do

1 person likes this

:clapping:

On 29/06/2017 at 9:40 PM, VikingDee said:

I like the look of dinafems Remo chemo 

Do you know of anyone who has grown these out yet ?