Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Robot808

Cellar Grow Room

144 posts in this topic
On 06/01/2018 at 9:04 PM, Joint hogger said:

Getting there matey, it wont be long now until its finished  :yep: 

Cheers m8 cant wait!! :yinyang:

some more pics, apologies for all the pics i just cant stop myself lol

large.IMG_0578.jpglarge.IMG_0577.jpglarge.IMG_0576.jpglarge.IMG_0575.jpglarge.IMG_0574.jpg

10 people like this

you sure thats not a sex den your building down there, seems like loads of pussy's floating about  lol

5 people like this

Absolutely top shelf stuff, really impressive and cannot wait for then end result. 

3 people like this

Looking good I can’t wait to see it finished so can imagine how you feel lol

17 hours ago, Joint hogger said:

you sure thats not a sex den your building down there, seems like loads of pussy's floating about  lol

haha it could be! but im past all that shaggin malarky lol my cellar is dedicated to the cause :bong:

16 hours ago, blackpoolbouncer said:

Absolutely top shelf stuff, really impressive and cannot wait for then end result. 

thanks m8

12 hours ago, ineedofusername said:

Looking good I can’t wait to see it finished so can imagine how you feel lol

cheers bud

More pics i hear you say, im afraid so lol insulations being done now before the boarding

large.IMG_0584.jpglarge.IMG_0583.jpglarge.IMG_0582.jpglarge.IMG_0581.jpg

16 people like this

Looks amazing bud, would love to be able make a room like that! 

Although I do like a challenge :g:

1 person likes this

4 hours ago, Idiot At Large said:

I know what you mean, 5 minutes before i seen this build I was eyeing up a spot in my wardrobe lol Fuck it im off to r!ghtmove i need a cellar.

Nice room @Robot808 gonna follow this one :smokin:

2 people like this

14 hours ago, Idiot At Large said:

Hey m8 thanks for popping in dude :yinyang:

9 hours ago, wifi-user said:

I know what you mean, 5 minutes before i seen this build I was eyeing up a spot in my wardrobe lol Fuck it im off to r!ghtmove i need a cellar.

Nice room @Robot808 gonna follow this one :smokin:

Do it man lol cheers for your comments m8

Another pic of some progress lol apologies for the rubbish pic, my phone is totally shite! The ceiling has been done, all insulated then boarded.

Its going to be so nice growing in a room rather than an attic, no more roasting hot in summer & freezing cold in the winter. It will save me a fortune not having to run a 2000w greenhouse fan heater during winter time. It used to be a nightmare cropping in the summer too, top off, sweat pouring out my head, it wasnt pretty :thumbdown: This is going to be luxury for me! Cant wait.

large.IMG_0586.jpg

6 people like this

Epic stuff @Robot808 :yep: 

1 person likes this

11 hours ago, Lennon said:

Epic stuff @Robot808 :yep: 

Cheers @Lennon its finally coming together m8 thanks for popping in man

More progress :) really happy with how things are going. Sorry for all the pics lol

:cowboy:

large.IMG_0588.jpglarge.IMG_0589.jpglarge.IMG_0590.jpglarge.IMG_0591.jpg

11 people like this

@Robot808

Don’t apologise for the pics fella it’s quite alright:george:

Cant wait to see this in action.

peace !

lil d

4 people like this

What an utterly brilliant thread ! Great work there fella 

1 person likes this

What size of tent are you going with @Robot808 and what's you're grow style?  I was expecting more pics when the unnecessary apology dropped!

Looking brilliant down there!

1 person likes this

This is fantastic. I'll be watching closely because last night I got to see my friends cellar for the first time. He wants my help to plan a grow.
He has the gas meter exactly like you do and was pleased to hear that moving it wasn't as expensive as first thought. Luckily the electric meter is already upstairs.

I don't think he will be able to have the gas meter outside because he's right on the pavement but right above is an entrance hall where the electric meter and RCD's are.

The cellar is currently ventilated through air bricks right onto the pavement, similar to yours but built into the wall. I don't think he can extract out there because pedestrians might hear whooshing and feel the air. I assume yours is just onto a private driveway or something? I think he needs to extract into his chimney stack but it's two stories up to the cowl, is that too far?

Anyway, like I said, I'm going to watch closely without hijacking your thread! In due course I'm sure I'll start some topics, share some pics and ask some more questions of my own.

:book:
Keep it up mate and thanks for sharing!

1 person likes this

Coming on lovely there man.!! 

Oh they ain't pussies by the way.  Don't let their cuteness fool you.  They are the aphid and gnat bus and the mite taxi :)

1 person likes this