Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Highfive

Stardawg

154 posts in this topic

Beat mate took the cuttings because was from a bloke he trusts. He hadn't seen the weed though but fella who sorted him out just dropped him some bud too. He sounds very impressed with it, will pop in and see him when I get my bulb and see what its saying. Nearest grow shop is hour n half away ffs lol if I didn't grow I'd wanna open one up more locally.

1 person likes this

On 07/05/2017 at 10:47 AM, SkyRider said:

Isn't there a purple stardawg clone doing the rounds too? Not tried any of them myself but they seem to be popular at the moment.

Funnily enough, I'm smoking some purple stardawg that I was gifted. It's caked in trichomes and packs a heavy hitting stone. It's got me baked and I smoke all day, every day!

2 people like this

Just to let you know, the numbers

of the gelato (33,41,45 etc) are merely pheno numbers that sherbinksi labelled the pots with. I.e- gelato 1,2,3 etc.. Not all different crosses as someone was previously mentioning. 

PGR weed is quite distinctive to pick out, yes it has conker hard buds but pgr stops the development of thc development and terpene profile too as far as I’m aware, gives out loads of red hairs and lack of crystal. 

Had some biscotti imported which was dense as a boulder, but smoked smelt and tasted like a dream, would up load a pic but hassle on this site on a phone. 

On a main topic note / had the manny cut both purple and normal, both lovely when done right, purple takes it for me. 

2 people like this

seems every man and hes dawg are growing some form of stardawg whether it's the purple, star or guava. there's alot to be had - see it all over IG on a daily basis.

5 people like this

InstaGram

Got a couple ounce of it, wasn't dried the best though which is ashame. Still a nice smoke that does the job and looks frosty with odd tints of purple, don't know what cut it is or anything. Came from a friend of a friend to say thanks for helping him when his dog went into labour. He also grows holy grail kush which I prefer to be honest.

2 people like this

I no this is a old thread but can anyone tell me the flowering time of the manny cut please 

1 person likes this

On 4/26/2018 at 10:55 AM, Tempa said:

I no this is a old thread but can anyone tell me the flowering time of the manny cut please 

9 week to 9 and half id say mate

2 people like this

Not really a massive fan of the Stardawg and ive had some lovely examples but that`s just a personal taste thing.

Ive sampled the "Manny" cut and the "illuminati" cut the latter being the purple one i believe and that was the better..i do have friends who like it.

Farmer 

1 person likes this

Anyone know if its hard to grow?? Like for example most OG genetics require heavy feeding + cal-mag and other needs?? not saying its OG genetics btw lol

My boy goes to Brum and picks up some purple stardawg.

Just got a Henry 

Shits thc covered AF !!

She's got a nice hit,

Good chest feeling to it and stone.

Down fall is the smell and taste ..

It's bland lol

not impressed at all. especially for a longer flowering one  weird taste awful smell I usually like/love the chem fuelly but this has something else in the smell making it rank. the stone is basic and boring

think it must be so popular cos its resilient and easy to grow

zn7no8.jpg

Not everyone’s cup of tea but I like her 

6 people like this

Posted (edited)

Like most "clone only's" they are kept for commercial standards & to be fair not very high ones.. Really, unless you've grown out a pack or 2 atleast of the "original" beans, its hard to talk down any strain.  

I picked up mine (~2010) before JJ starting using that phase of purple males ~2013/14 iirc.. Heres a couple geno's.. 

gallery_25316_5663_858.jpg

gallery_25316_5663_191397.jpg

gallery_25316_5663_248839.jpg

gallery_25316_5663_200854.jpg

Edited by stickyblack
4 people like this