Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Highfive

Stardawg

154 posts in this topic
2 hours ago, SpartaGrow said:

I got a cut of stardawg few months back which I've just taken down. It grew great had nice thick buds and not a lot of leaves that needed trimming.

Nice one buddy :) any pics of her?

Peace

3 people like this

Love to see some pics

2 people like this

large..albumtemp.JPGlarge..albumtemp.JPG

not it the best pics but you get the idea. I'll get up another pic when it's dried.

cheers

7 people like this

Just got offered some "flavours" lol blue cookies, gelato or stardawg each in a fancy pot... are people really paying for that?

Edited by Golden Syrup
price discussion
6 people like this

Surely no one would! lol

5 people like this

So glad its in my current run :yep:  mine will even be purple!  saw you can buy the flavour pots and RX labels online, sorted come harvest! what a rip man

Edited by Golden Syrup
Price Discussion
4 people like this

you mean there are clones doing the rounds around and its not all imported in those containers :O

4 people like this

They're calling it med grade round by me, just because of the sticky prescription type labels.

Edited by nudger36
3 people like this

Got any pics of your one mate? I wouldn't mind smoking it but I ain't got it in me to pay a onner lol

1 person likes this

Absolutely fuck paying that lol mad what a little marketing and a bit of fancy packaging can do. Certainly doesn't mean it's been grown well lol 

8 people like this

some pics of my stardawg ( illuminati cut)  nice smoke, u get immune to it pretty quickly....

large.user131206_pic1396561_1424813223.jpg

large.user131206_pic1401105_1425676708.jpglarge.user131206_pic1410120_1427231559.jpg

Edited by dill786
9 people like this

@stummer anything that comes packed in those plastic pots is aload of bollocks, people are buying those pots and stickers on ebay lol. From what ive seen the real cali import comes pre packed in the nitrogen sealed cans / tuna cans. Also from what the yanks have told me its the lesser quality stuff that gets packed in those cans.

Heres some pics of the manny stardawg cut that ive got 

large_sd1.jpglarge_sd2.jpglarge_sd3.jpglarge_sd4.jpglarge_sd5.jpglarge_sd6.jpglarge_sd7.jpg

25 people like this

2 hours ago, stummer said:

Just got offered some "flavours" lol blue cookies, gelato or stardawg each in a fancy pot...and 100 quid for a 3.5 ffs lol are people really paying that?

gelato is " larry bird OG "

2 people like this

Thats just Gelato 33 I think, it was larrys basketball number, theres also a 45, 41 and 20 something I think.

Stardawg is a great strain, no matter what cut I reckon, great pics all :yep:

Edited by nudger36
2 people like this

Theres a few different gelatos, i think the 25 is known as the 'barry bonds', the 33 is the 'larry bird' and the 40 something is the baccio? im not too sure on that last one, ive spoke to people on a different site who have grown her and they have all said shes overrated

4 people like this