Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

vince noir rock n roll star

lemons and berries

88 posts in this topic

decided to run one of each of these before christmas ..and itll e a good comparison against some british beans im currently doing ..love berries and lemon kush so fingers crossed for some delicious tester flavours ..

many thanks to @sweetseeds thommy and jayp

large.DSCN0202.JPGlarge.DSCN0204.JPG

16 people like this

I'll be watching and learning from the start buddy.

Enjoy your Sunday.

1 person likes this

Christmas ahhhh it only April.....

1 person likes this

failure to prepare is preparing to fail dom ..i remember a christmas once where we only had three smokes to last us ..

anyway news just in ..lemon kush is pushing skywards and indigo berry has shown its root ..wey hey under way ..

3 people like this

it of a duff start ..both seeds never fully germinated and then rotted ..so again today new seeds went into soil ..fingers crossed for a better kick off this time ,

4 people like this

I had the same with my SS Cream Mandarin which I was originally ok about as it happens but it's been the best tasting weed ive ever had with the smoothest powerful hit that fits me perfectly so now I'm really very gutted indeed lol

Hope the rest fire up for you.Enjoy the weekend.

1 person likes this

16 minutes ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

it of a duff start ..both seeds never fully germinated and then rotted ..so again today new seeds went into soil ..fingers crossed for a better kick off this time ,

Germinate them in damp bog roll and plant when they pop. 

2 people like this

18 minutes ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

Germinate them in damp bog roll and plant when they pop. 

1 person likes this

why when ive done it the way nature intended for the last 30plus years ..sorry i dont suscribe to bog roll ..for a start root fibres will attach which is why kitchen roll is used instead ..sorry i sound pedantic im a cunt today ..

5 people like this

I meant kitchen roll :0] tis cool bro and wishing you a bountiful harvest 

4 people like this

cheers fella ..again sorry i sounded snappy ..

1 person likes this

I'm gonna park my arse Vince and watch this show bud ;) ...not long had the drop on my Berries and Lemons so will be looking and learning off a pioneer once more, shame about the losses but hey ho how it goes mate and meant to be obviously,  good vibes with these new starters mate :lucky:

1 person likes this

sadly due to todays massive security issue im not even sure if the lemon has survived ..i know the berry was crushed sadly ..if i restart itll be soon ..not decided yet .

3 people like this

Cheers my friend!:hippy:

nice to see you have some of the new varieties ;)

hope you enjoy them!

sweet smokes!!

jaypp

Edited by Sweet Seeds -Jaypp

Good luck and enjoy your grow, am on some old Sweet weed, Sweet Skunk and I got some autos on, love it, great value seeds. 

Grow Chum.

1 person likes this