Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gandhara

kumaoni vs nanda devi

While the RSC forum is still open, I just wanna ask people who've grown both, how do they compare in terms of their high ? From the description they sound the same with a diffeeence in smell and aroma.

I have tried the Nanda Devi in the past but never the Kumaoni so far. I LOVE the Nanda high with its unique up and warm benevolent signature. Does the Kumaoni feels the same in anyway ? Are they genuinely the same with the exception of their respective scent ?

Edited by gandhara
2 people like this

I noticed no answers so far, so I'll give you my opinion...and it's only that. I have also grown nanda a couple times, and own the kumaoni but haven't popped em. Nanda devi is in the garhwal region, next door to the kumaon region. Common sense would say that being very close neighbors, they have to be very related, and maybe just isolated in different paths from the same root strain in the past. I would think they would overall be very similar, smell (citrus?) and maybe a touch longer flowering time for the kuomani strain? I would assume that cbd and the wise they would be similar, I've been smoking Malana lately which I also feel is a nice comforting high, I think due to my plants semi low thc and medium cbd that showed up on a test.

I dunno, Namkha could explain far better than my guess....come back namkha!!!! lol

Haha please grow out the kuomani and do share. 

Hope this helps even a tint bit.

1 person likes this

On 4/5/2017 at 5:52 PM, gandhara said:

While the RSC forum is still open, I just wanna ask people who've grown both, how do they compare in terms of their high ? From the description they sound the same with a diffeeence in smell and aroma.

I have tried the Nanda Devi in the past but never the Kumaoni so far. I LOVE the Nanda high with its unique up and warm benevolent signature. Does the Kumaoni feels the same in anyway ? Are they genuinely the same with the exception of their respective scent ?

had a little go on both , the nanda was more flavoursome resinous the kumoani was slightly clearer stronger high ,id say the high slightly diffrent  with the kumoani edging it , only talking about two phenos of kumoani and one of nanda so im sure there a lot more to be found ,flavour was real nice in nanda  bland in kumoani for me ,crossed them together and made kumoani f2 for a rainy day ,these were grown outside in uk so  i doubt they reached  anywere near there full potential ,cold/mold  resitance good on both

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0