Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

panik

RGSC Random picture Thread

233 posts in this topic

Ill start this off as obviously I'm the only one with some pics at present but feel free over time to wack up some RGS strains in here as you please,

Bare in mind the strains aren't strictly outdoors.. the do just as well indoors too, enjoy folks... :yep: 

large.IMG_1267.JPGlarge.IMG_1286.JPGlarge.IMG_1351.JPGlarge.IMG_1362.JPGlarge.IMG_1109.JPGlarge.IMG_1382.JPGlarge.IMG_1407.JPGlarge.IMG_1421.JPGlarge.IMG_1422.JPGlarge.IMG_1659.JPG

43 people like this

Oh yeah,... Royal Mazar and Fast Diesel coming soon...;)

10 people like this

We're can I buy these @panik mate have u got a site? Pm if can't post in here nice one

RGSC packaging...

large.14910544210682.jpglarge.14910544209681.jpg

Easy Sat x Skunk#1 freebies

large.14910544207140.jpg

Can't wait to give all these a shot!

25 people like this

Glad you like mate..:yep:

3 people like this

9 minutes ago, Kane said:

We're can I buy these @panik mate have u got a site? Pm if can't post in here nice one

Link in my sig mate

@panikany idea when card payment option will be sorted roughly mate?? also i want 1 of those hoodys lol will you be putting those in your store?

5 people like this

Posted (edited)

7 minutes ago, stayup4ever said:

@panikany idea when card payment option will be sorted roughly mate?? also i want 1 of those hoodys lol will you be putting those in your store?

I cant promise anything mate hopefully soon  were trying to sort it asap, and not them hoodies mate there RGSC exclusive company jumpers lol ill be getting some similar though if people are interested let me know and ill get on them asap, also hats (snapbacks) and other goodies coming.. 

eta... bank transfer or cash into any Barclays branch using the info emailed on checkout is your best bet mate..

Edited by panik
9 people like this

nice 1 sounds good :)..ok i'll go with 1 of the other payment options you have on monday.hope you still have greengold left by then lol.cheers atb mate:yep:

1 person likes this

I only got mobile site so it doesn't show signatures or diarys ect!! 

Sweet nice one bud

2 people like this

well done panik on your new venture ..

1 person likes this

Thanks guys really appreciate it.. :yep: 

2 people like this

You could call one Silverback!

3 people like this