Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cypher79

Gavita 750w in 1.2x1.2x2.0m tent?

I've currently got a 600w hps parabolic setup in a 1.2x1.2x2.0m. I'm eyeing up the Gavita 750w 400v as a lighting upgrade, but I hear these lights run pretty hot, would I be ok with it in this size tent?

My extraction is a 6" ruck high power btw, cheers.

@cypher79 Technically you should get more yield, but the shape of the footprint is far from ideal for square tents and you would need to train your plants as the de lamps need to be further from the canopy than you will be used to using the parabolic.

2 people like this

How did you get on mate, just purchased a 750. Is it manageable with a 2.0 height?

Do you loose much hight with it being one unit? I like my parabolic as it can go right to the top of my tent?

2 hours ago, Eviarno_coco said:

How did you get on mate, just purchased a 750. Is it manageable with a 2.0 height?

I didn't buy the Gavita in the end, as I didn't wanna risk it in the 2.0m tent....ended up going with a Lumatek 600w 400v setup instead, well chuffed with it :)

1 person likes this

Them Gavita's goto be high up in the roof 2m height no where near high enough. My mate has got them and they are on the ceiling of his room. Also he cant turn them up to the full 750w the plants hate it much too. What size is your parabolic shade ? maybe get the 1m diameter and stick with HPS just get new bulbs every grow you cant go wrong. Good Luck mate.......