Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Twisted Rizla

What are you drinking?

86 posts in this topic

Going down a bit too smoothly

NEXT!!

Morning everyone,, I was drinking mainly Spritz - Peach and Apricot delicately sparkling blended juice drink and woke up this morning with a spring in my step,, how about you guys..? lol

3 people like this

@@madgiz, piss off! :rofl:

I feel poorly.

2 people like this

I'm on the Yorkshire tea right now. Should be able to rehydrate with a few more cups then I'll be making my way through a number of IPA Punks which have been taking the fridge space up. Well, it is Christmas lol

Edited by Twisted Rizla
6 people like this

Had a £70 bottle of red that one of our customers gave us two years ago, went down lovely with the tournedos Rossini (posh steak and chips lol) we had for Christmas dinner.

3 people like this

Trying to resist the temptation to go and get a bottle of vodka. I think I'll fail lol

Just poured abnotehr. And thatys a fucking task in itsel. f

Rum

Vodka]

Tequilla

Gin

Triple Sec

Lemon juice

something else

Squeezing eh lemon in the glass is a bit difficu,t

Top with cola if i remember.

Cheers tico.

1 person likes this

I've just cracked open a beer, at this point I need to remember I'm working tomorrow. :doh:

1 person likes this

can't believe myself as no drink at all yesterday and today and every time I look at my missis seen her pissed non stop start to feel sick,thinking I am going tea total,seriously

Just drove to the next town to get my current favourite pint of ale, Wolf Rock by Sharps, bloody lovely, they had it in my town for 5 mins, like everything else, they get a few bottles on offer and run out

So I had to trek to Tescunts, they didn`t have any, although they said they did online, so off to Morrisons, 4-£6, I bought 16, I would have bought more but it`s all I could carry :ermm:lol

2 people like this

On the Blue Moon wheat beer, farkin luvverly.

1 person likes this

made a pig of myself yesterday drank all sorts rum, whisky, bourbon, back sambuca,port.Should have gone the pub but can’t get of the couch been staring at a pint of Guinness for 40mins.

@@Captain Bonglington

Slow down you are working tomorrow!

;)

Too late....:cheers::rofl:

Thanks for the heads up though dude, a timely reminder to leave the vodka in the freezer! :yep:

@@THC4METOO, I like a beer, but I ordered a pint of that Blue Moon a year or so ago, and couldn't drink it. Fucking vile I thought.

Each to their own though dude, enjoy mate!

Edited by Captain Bonglington

@@Captain Bonglington those wheat beers are an acquired taste but the blue moon is pretty much the same colour as truckers tizer, which makes it doubly hard to swallow if you ain't acquired it yet lol. I've had it served in a pint glass with a big slice of orange on the rim, like a cocktail, and its even better.

Thats all gone now so on the Wychwood Fire Catcher golden ale, only a quid a bottle in asdas, wish I bought more.

1 person likes this