Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Joolz

Cream of the Crop - November 2016

209 members have voted

1. 1. Please choose your favourite photo

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
63 posts in this topic

It has to be hazydays hash for me,that stuff looks top draw.Though it was a hard one, with the other load of nice hash.And some sweet looking buds forsure.

1 person likes this

im amazed to be in it yay happy days..

peace

5 people like this

Wow quite the choice this month well done all but think I'm gonna have to stare in awe for a few more days to decide :)

My vote goes to Devcal that's a beautiful cola, they're gonna be some proper dense buds.

2 people like this

@@SwiftyGreen just gets it. That is some delicious looking tackle. My word

Thanks for the mention and kind words I didn't know I had been selected for this... Well happy :)

E2a FG's SmellyB gets My vote she's a pretty lady indeed.

Edited by SwiftyGreen

bloody hell its a hard choice this month, you havint made it easy. they areall so scrumptious. but my vote has to go to Devcal - Disco Biscuit.

good luck to all. :clown:

2 people like this

Outstanding pictures this month.

1 person likes this

That Jelly Hash looks lush. Reminds me of a tasty Maltesers.

Edited by Venom
1 person likes this

All are absolutely lovely looking plants in this one. Well done to all the nominees.

1 person likes this

:eek: This is hard...willleave the vote for time being, this needs careful consideration as all are worthy there :v:

4 people like this

all of you guys amazing work.....but @@HazyDaze for me.thats art really. :v:

Edited by ANTHONY13
1 person likes this

Great to be nominated this month always extra special when you get nominated, absolutely brilliant nominations this month but after looking 3 or 4 times I have gone with @@Devcal for his superb effort with the Disco biscuit :yep:

Good luck all :)

Farmer

2 people like this

Wow, they all look so good, really good. It's so hard to choose this month. Will have to take my time on this one as I'm finding it so hard to narrow it down to one!!

Goin give it Happy Hippy just on the trich production but I was leaning towards hazydaze hash because that hash looks nom nom nom

I think this is probably one of the best COTC yet

Edited by VikingDee
2 people like this

Honestly i cant tell you how happy i am just to be in it,im sure its my 1st time ever lol..i wont even be here to see how i do lol...away to sunnier climes tomorrow so peace love and blessings to everyone

peace

5 people like this