Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Keeno88

Micro grow setup

28 posts in this topic

Hi guys !

Here is my proposed grow space for my first grow. Unfortunately I have to go for a stealth grow but have seen some amazing results on here, Alot of them in even smaller spaces than mine !!

Anyway I have converted an old set of ikea drawers measuring roughly 1.8 x 1.5 x 1.3 ft.

Its a simple setup but hopefully I can work with it. I will be using a 200 watt dual spec CFL and using pc fans for ventilation.

http://i68.tinypic.com/315mvbr.jpg

http://i63.tinypic.com/takoyh.jpg

http://i65.tinypic.com/257mw75.jpg

Let me know what you guys think all opinions welcome.

P.s Sorry I didnt know how to turn the pictures round as they are the right way up on my laptop

:afro:

2 people like this

Cant see the pics mate but sounds cool lol

What strain you running?

Edited by !HEMPFRUIT!
1 person likes this

Cant see the pics mate but sounds cool lol

What strain you running?

Yeah for some reason when I click to edit the post the pictures appear but when I actually post it then just a link comes up :no:

Anyway Im thinking of running fast and vast and if I have room maybe another strain not too sure what yet though. Im open to suggestions mind though ? :afro2:

1 person likes this

Are you uploading pic to your gallery then copy and paste bbc code?

1 person likes this

so, its 1.8 feet tall ? thats pretty small , but your right I have seen some amazing results on this very site .. I think a popular strain for micro grows is something called 'Warlock' ... r.e the pics , upload to gallery .... copy image address .... press the photo thing at the top ... paste address =voila

1 person likes this

so, its 1.8 feet tall ? thats pretty small , but your right I have seen some amazing results on this very site .. I think a popular strain for micro grows is something called 'Warlock' ... r.e the pics , upload to gallery .... copy image address .... press the photo thing at the top ... paste address =voila

Yeah unfortunately thats about all I can get away with at the moment :blub:. But theres plenty of info and advice on this forum that I can use and will hopefully pull it off. Yeah Im having issues uploading to the gallery as well not sure whats going on :russian:

2 people like this

I thought mine was small at 2 foot ha why so small mate? Is it a pc box or what? lol

1 person likes this

I started out in a similar size space and 125w CFL, you can achieve fine micro results with that setup.

Just train your plants to make best use of the light in that space. :)

2 people like this

Yeah unfortunately thats about all I can get away with at the moment :blub:. But theres plenty of info and advice on this forum that I can use and will hopefully pull it off. Yeah Im having issues uploading to the gallery as well not sure whats going on :russian:

Are you resizing you images mate?
1 person likes this

I thought mine was small at 2 foot ha why so small mate? Is it a pc box or what? lol

Just dont have the space for anything bigger at the moment unfortunately :crybaby: Its an old bedside unit, My original plan was a pc box but thought that was too much ball ache :clown:

1 person likes this

http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?showtopic=373181

I've been enjoying this so far, good luck fella :)

How do dealing with the oul reek?

Ive been giving that a read and thats what made me decide f*ck ill give it a bash ! I will be making a cabron filter before I start any growing I also have a few extra fans I can set up incase the pc fan struggles to pull the air through it.

1 person likes this

I started out in a similar size space and 125w CFL, you can achieve fine micro results with that setup.

Just train your plants to make best use of the light in that space. :)

What kind of resuts did you get if you dont mind me asking and would you recommend any strains ? I have been researching and researching training methods so I will hopefully be able to make the best of the space I have :chef:

Are you resizing you images mate?

Might be where I am going wrong. When I try to upload the pictures it says I have used all my available space even though I havnt actually uploaded any.

having two small grow areas might be the best option so you can have a bonsai mother and grow short clones in the flowering cabinet.

I'm not sure if you'll be able to extract the heat fast enough with just PC fans, or if they will push the air through carbon. good luck!